GTA San Andreas Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Those trucker missions were dumb hard
smh.gif
the one where you have to go from the country to the vegas part with 5 stars is OD

not going to lie had to use a cheat code to get those 5 stars off me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by STARZ

at lot of yall sleeping on gta 2 i played that game so much on dreamcast. the graphics were shid but it was a fun game.

me and you were like the only ones with a dreamcast
roll.gif

Nah GTA 2 was my first GTA. Loved that game. The random music, hijacking the bus after waiting for it at the bus stop, killing all theelvis',etc... GTA 2 was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by STARZ

at lot of yall sleeping on gta 2 i played that game so much on dreamcast. the graphics were shid but it was a fun game.

me and you were like the only ones with a dreamcast
roll.gif
Nah GTA 2 was my first GTA. Loved that game. The random music, hijacking the bus after waiting for it at the bus stop, killing all the elvis',etc... GTA 2 was
pimp.gif

setting people on fire with the flamethrowers on gta 2 was so funny.

i was riding with the yakuzis the whole game.

worst mission of all time???? zeros remote control plane level w/ gas.....horrible.

yall trippin tho flight school was a breeze. best things to do is the Helicopter w/ missiles.............then taking over territory and taking pictures ofRyder's v's.....addicting

shooting range was also fun. i like niko better than CJ but San Andreas overall storyline is the illest......truth, cesar, og loc.....major lulz

This game was straight crack...only part that sucked was getting sent out to the country...Damn I hated that place

GTA: SA is most def. appreciated
pimp.gif

I'm mad y'all get to download it for the 360 though... we need that on the PS3 PlayStationStore
pimp.gif

Now I know I'm not the only one that would hit up the Pig Pen in Los Santos and kill the strippers on the stage to take all their cash
roll.gif

Yall making me pop in my xbox version and play on my 360
laugh.gif

as soon as I get to the flying mission im done tho
smh.gif

flying school took me forever

i swear it to me at least 4-5 hours to realize ur suppose to push the right analog stick up lmao.

Still have the game.......definitely playing tomorrow on my day off, hell might play after I post.

I had the bus stop advertisement poster in my room when it came out. My dad hooked that up for me. I wish I still had it.

My favorite game ever. We need a petition to bring San Andreas to PS3, ASAP!

my "friend" borrowed it and never gave it back

i think dude is in the phillippines right now
smh.gif

goddamn i want to play this right now

Modding the cars was my thing in that game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
How clean would it have been if there was an online mode.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

yea i beat gta 4 once and never touched it again

that game has no replay value what so ever.
I got 33% progress in the game and was like %&)$ it, this game is trash.

Agreed Best game ever.. I picked up IV on when it came out.. got about 10% done and said F it and stopped playing

I picked up the game again, man this game can be frustrating at times. It's hard to shoot without the cover system in gta iv.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Modding the cars was my thing in that game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
How clean would it have been if there was an online mode.
Man, I've always wanted SA on PC just cause of the mod. Lucky bastards.

they need to make another GTA like San Andreas, i mean IV is cool and all but the mission is mad repetitive. ONLY if i can made niko look like a bodybuilder

Back
Top Bottom