GTA San Andreas Appreciation Thread

pimp.gif

Rolling in my green '64 Impala on them gold daytons with 4 homies blastin that Ice Cube ....then running up on some ballaz with squad strapped with my AK
laugh.gif
. BTW, stuntin in the NRG900 was
pimp.gif

I was thinking about making one of these threads the other day except doing it for GTA 3- GTA IV

but this game is MOS DEF APPRECIATED
pimp.gif

I remember when me and my boys seen the magazine when it was first being previwed and every dude in the hood was excited

"we finally gettin a black dude" "its bout time"

and the whole feel of the game is dope

Airplane missions was $@%*#$++ tho

But if they remake this game on a next gen system it would be INCREDIBLE

GTA IV is dope as hell to me IMO but I know if they do somethin like San Andreas it would be even crazier

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

The only thing that's keeping this from being my hands down #1 game ever is the horrible graphics, even by PS2/Xbox 1 standards. If you could transfer GTAIV's graphics to San Andreas, now that would be something.. It's getting less and less likely that my dream of a portable San Andreas will be coming on PSP. San Andreas stories would be crazy.

i liked vice city better. sorry.

ben-wallace-hair.jpg

Every time San Andreas is mentioned, someone's gotta drop this stupid statement. What is it that makes Vice City better than San Andreas? The town area is much smaller. You can't swim, let alone dive. There is one lousy plane in the game. Many fewer features overall, too many to mention. Not only is the game area much smaller, but the town is boring and flat. The only place you can have some fun in Vice City and do some nice stunts is the airport. In San Andreas, there are rural areas, forests and mountains (Mt. Chiliad FTW!) where you can do all kinds of crazy stunts with your bike. I can always spend 20-30 minutes just driving around on a bike through the rural areas in San Andreas, doing stunts.

Also, people need to town down their GTAIV hate. That game gets way too much hate on this forum, hate that it doesn't deserve. It's a very good game.
for one, vice city had better graphics than san andreas. i liked the feel of vice city better. the map was way too big on san andreas (ididn't like having to drive 15 min just to get somewhere, one of the reasons i like gta iv so much.) it had better missions imo, and i liked the fact thatyou could own businesses.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
plus it ripped off the greatest movie ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that game is the #+$$..i beat it after a lotta tries on certain missions..especially learning how to fly the airplanes..but once i beat it i would just drivearound kill people and a bunch of other random #+$$..took over all the gang territories..i gotta get that game again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bobby Light

that game is the #+$$..i beat it after a lotta tries on certain missions..especially learning how to fly the airplanes..but once i beat it i would just drive around kill people and a bunch of other random #+$$..took over all the gang territories..i gotta get that game again
pimp.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Easily the best GTA game ever and my fav PS2 game of all time..
pimp.gif

I really wish this came out for XBOX 360 instead of GTA 4..I got bored of GTA4 after 2 weeks
smh.gif

The entire GTA series is GOAT sand andreas was the best 2nd of coursewas GTA IV for detail and ONLINE play and Vice city of course is next and was a SOLID title.. And of course GTA III was what brought it all to the table i usedto go to my cousins crib just to play that before i had a PS2 i copped a PS2 for that game lol

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

damn makes me wanna go return my GTA4 and get san andreas again
edit: ... didnt know that you will be able to download san andreas on xbox live in oct....

word?
pimp.gif
.....def getting....i love this game

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

edit: ... didnt know that you will be able to download san andreas on xbox live in oct....

word?
pimp.gif
I thought u could download it now

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

word?
pimp.gif

i need some confirmation then
pimp.gif
.....cause this game will get downloaded

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

word?
pimp.gif

i need some confirmation then
pimp.gif
.....cause this game will get downloaded
30m8va8.jpg

You can cop it now!

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

i copped it off xbox live for 1200ms points. this time im going to try to beat it without cheats
You can't do cheats on the 360 because there is no black or white button.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i liked vice city better. sorry.

e2b364d347755c716183df31e3e9b5ee018dfb6c.gif

You must be on crack bro

smh.gif
@ the fact that dude is even comparing the 2 games..and dont give me that ol"its my opinion" time steez

F_ YO OPINION SON!

@%#! YO LIFE SON!
Tell me why ur mad son.

you aint Dr.Phil.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

i copped it off xbox live for 1200ms points. this time im going to try to beat it without cheats
I thought the LB and RB was the black and white? They use them for them in Halo 2

Did anyone here have to return their disc (if you copped on release date) due to some scratches?

Anyways, this game was epic, I liked the story and the voice acting was superb. I don't see the hate for GTA IV, I thought the characters were hilariousand Niko had some nice depth to him. Matter of fact, VC, SA, and IV were all equally ill in their own way. I do think they should revisit SA for the nextinstallment, or Chicago would be cool too, if they could also implement seasons, ie) Bully.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

actually yes you can. LB and RB are the 360 equivalent to the black and white buttons. Even with the disc from the OG XBOX I still got the cheatcodes activated.

Back
Top Bottom