Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

Karen still looks cute bald. Is the Nebula character bald at some point?

They were featured on that Disney XD Spider Man cartoon today. Wouldn't surprise me if their on Avengers Assemble at some point so that the audience is familiar with them.

^
I caught some of that episode today. Why did they have to make that Spidey cartoon so corny? Can't even watch it. Same with the Teen Titans GO cartoon. The regular less goofy version was good.

Yeah, this Spider Man is hard to watch. They are really trying to appeal to kids but its just too silly for me with all of the cutaways and Family Guy like scenarios. Spectacular Spider Man and the FOX series managed to be a kids show without being this goofy.

As far as Teen Titans GO goes, they should have used those resources on another season. I knew it was going to be silly based off of the DC Nation shorts, but the show hasn't come close to what the shorts were like.

^
Yeah, when we were kids the cartoon series were good and didn't need all that extra comedic stuff. X-Men, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Justice League.

The previous Avengers cartoon was pretty good then they decided to completely change it. I don't like the animation in the new one.

guardians of the what?

man these were like the .50 comics in THAT bin just rotting away at the comic shop

cmon marvel.

I expect this film to be insane, especially being the last film of phase 2 before the big finale: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron. I wonder how nova will be tied to this film...and hopefully we're getting closer and closer to an Infinity gauntlet film

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Trailers looking good.

Only thing off is the Nova Corps uniforms being mad baggy. Either go down a size or whoever that is needs to hit the gym. :lol:

Glad to see John C. Reily is not on some super serious non John C. Reilyness. :lol:

Movie looks entertaining already. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom