Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

I have heard good things about the movie. I just cant do whitewashed. Replace all the asian characters with whites because nothing could ever get solved and no enemy could ever be defeated if it weren't for whites? **** outta here with that **** hollywood.

Also edge of tomorrow might be suffering from all the "its a ripoff of groundhog day" stuff

That's just unfortunate then that people are missing out on a great movie just because of that. Very silly, if you ask me.
If ppl are actually saying EoT is a ripoff of Groundhog's Day then there's a lot more stupid ppl out there than I thought especially if there's ppl trying to also complain about the trailer not revealing enough about the movie :lol: :smh:

Around what age is the character supposed to be?

fillian is looking out of shape and old these days.

Oh, that makes more sense. I thought Nova was a real young dude. :lol:

Fillion's like a big kid. He'd fit right into the MCU.

He was the og Cranston/Elba for every CBM. :lol:

lol Other novas have been younger but Rider always struck me as a really old guy. Definitely feels like he is the older of the two in the Nova/Star Lord bromance and Star Lord strikes me as 28+

IDK how everyone was thinking younger.

Yeah I don't really follow Nova or many cosmic Marvel titles. I mostly read spiderman. I'm reading all the oldies at the moment.

I feel you. I am reading the current Nova but I am only familiar with the Corps because I read Cosmic Universe stuff. But now I mostly read the creator owned stuff and a few key marvel titles.

Other species helmets

View media item 1037962

Last edited:
I actually like this current Nova and it's been one of the few titles in my rotation since it started. I think I've just been waiting for them to explain what happened to Rider at first and then I decided to just see it through. But Rider's the one and only Nova I think about when he's discussed.

The first Nova, Richard Rider, is suppose to be in his mid 20s at best. I'd be stretching it really since he started in the New Warriors and was just suppose to be a cosmic version of Peter Parker so his origin happened during his early teens.

He's suppose to seem a bit more experienced cuz of what he went through during all them cosmic events like Annihilation and I guess that's why he doesn't have an ongoing title now.

I think Nathan would be bad casting but they could make it work for movies. Just ignore a lot more of Rider's origin in the comics or just make it so he was in space a whole lot longer.
:rofl:

Nova Corps and automatically think of Nova.... Hmmmm... :lol:
:lol: I read that like what the **** else would come to mind? Silver Surfer?

Last edited:
I thought that string of cosmic events were good, some great, but not what it was hyped up to be. Maybe my expectations were too high. Still recommend tho. I just dont think of it as a "must read"

Director James Gunn "supposedly" debunks the Fillion rumors.

James Gunn [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JamesGunn
Follow

The rumors of my pal @NathanFillion playing Nova in #guardiansofthegalaxy have been greatly (and entirely) exaggerated. Sorry, humans.

I put "supposedly" in quotes because who really knows these days, so many lies just to try and surprise the audience plus he didn't debunk Novas existence so....

These end credit scenes need to stop anyway. Nothing will the top the Incredible Hulk / IM ones. Plus it's better to speculate what may come next.

Nah they need to keep going. But I'd rather have no end credit scene than the one where Stark talks to a sleepin Banner.

The first Nova, Richard Rider, is suppose to be in his mid 20s at best. I'd be stretching it really since he started in the New Warriors and was just suppose to be a cosmic version of Peter Parker so his origin happened during his early teens.

He's suppose to seem a bit more experienced cuz of what he went through during all them cosmic events like Annihilation and I guess that's why he doesn't have an ongoing title now.

I think Nathan would be bad casting but they could make it work for movies. Just ignore a lot more of Rider's origin in the comics or just make it so he was in space a whole lot longer.
:lol: I read that like what the **** else would come to mind? Silver Surfer?
Nah fox has the rights to silver surfer......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom