Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

:rofl:

Nova Corps and automatically think of Nova.... Hmmmm... :lol:
Didn't everyone?....

That's why your post made no sense.

I mean Nova is in the name so obviously you and everyone else will think of Nova first and likely no one else.

Hell most probably know Nova more than the Nova Corps itself.

I guess just a statement that didn't need to be posted? It's like saying "when I first read Bruce Banner I though of the Hulk". It's like, "no sh*t Sherlock!". :lol:

Last edited:
Does all your trash talk come from behind a keyboard?

The hell are you talking about? That's trash talking?

Don't be mad because you got caught being captain obvious.

And you sounding like an extra sensitive e-thug right now.

:rofl:

Haha! ok bruh e-thug? cause I asked if you do all your trash talk behind the safety of your keyboard? Captain obvious? I am not on these forums as much as some people on here I got a life man pop in from time to time. I see people messing up from time to time but I don't make it a point to call them out or try to embarrass them on the internet, but if you feel you need to in an attempt to make yourself feel better good for you..

Last edited:
Haha! ok bruh e-thug? cause I asked if you do all your trash talk behind the safety of your keyboard? Captain obvious? I am not on these forums as much as some people on here I got a life man pop in from time to time. I see people messing up from time to time but I don't make it a point to call them out or try to embarrass them on the internet, but if you feel you need to in an attempt to make yourself feel better good for you..

Awww sorry to hurt you e-feelings. Didnt mean to embarass you by that post, i hope you can sleep soundly at night.

If that simple thing fazes you then dont post, you consider that trash talking? Develop some thick skin if you simple little things like that affects you then dint go on the internet. I mean seriously, that was a stupid post and was stating nothing but the obvious and you get mad because someone laughs at it?

Get over it dude, dont post if you dont want to get quoted or questioned or ridiculed or develop thicker skin and get over it.

simmer down ladies .
super-troopers.jpg

So it is true?! .. Alright I see your e-confidence is at all time high man. Notice i said "try", but any who I take everything anyone says on the internet with a grain of salt cause I am sure if you put all these people in the same room not behind keyboards I am sure things would be a lil different. Like I said if it makes you feel better good for you bruh!

So do you do all your whining behind the keyboard? Im guessing not.

I go to comic book stores and yeah i actually do call out people like that, that makes you feel better? They don't whine like you for being pointed out to be wrong or just being funny.

And you really think that's trash talking? That's just sad. You posted and I replied and you got hurt? :lol:

And you asking if i only trash talk behind a keyboard like you're about to do something but really you were just going to whine and complain because the internet doesn't conform to your posts. If this were in real life you'd be calling your moms because someone called you out.

Don't bother posting in a discussion board if people reply to your post and it hurts you too much.

I think you're the only one who even consider me laughing at your stupid obvious post as "trash talking".

And again, Captain obvious with situations being different if you put all of NT in the same room. :lol: Are you new in the internet? Are you new to NT? Only thing the same would probably be you whining if someone actually did call you out. :rofl:

Last edited:
Haha I don't know invite me to one of your comic book stores we can see how that plays out lol.... You say you call out people at comic book stores. I say ok proof or it didn't happen! I could say I am a billionaire on the internet doesnt mean it's true..... You say I want people to conform to my posts? Haha who is the one doing all the policing in this thread sure is s*** isn't me! I came to this thread to hear about the movie coming out so let's get back on track buddy.

Last edited:
Who is spolicing? Am I banning you from the thread? I'm saying if you can't take people reply to your posts then don't post and that goes for everyone including myself. Someone calls me out, I defend my post, not whine and bore people with lecture of being a good guy and the only reason someone would laugh at your post is to make themselves feel better.

And believe it or not but not everyone is going to start pounding on you if you someone says "when I see Nova Corps, I think of Nova" and I reply " no sh*t Sherlock", everyone just laughs including the guy who I called out. It isn't prison or the streets where you just flashed the rival gangs sign therefore you must die. :lol: This is how most normal people in a fun place (like comic book stores) react, it's all in jest and not everyone is extra sensitive like you. Hell when I got out of seeing the Avengers and they showed Thanos, someone behind me said it was a Kree and I corrected him in front of his girl and told him he was wrong and it was Thanos, dude just thanked me and moved on. Sorry I didn't immediately record it as well as all my interactions and arguments/discussions I've had in comic book stores so I can prove to you that I am not lying and that it really isn't as big of a deal as you think it is.

I trash talk in the basketball court, you want proof of that? I talk trash in the gym too, to pump up my friends into doing more reps and sets or to push themselves (it's weird but it motivates people), you want proof of that too? I've argued/called out sales people in car dealerships, stores customer service, etc...

WorldStar and the internet got you pumped up with wrong information or something that people get into fist fights over every small thing they disagreed on.

Stop being so damn sensitive, especially on the internet dude. Not everyone's going to play nice. Again, you posted and I replied/laughed and you sounded mad, really as simple as that.

Now let's move on.

Last edited:
Actually, you're not even worth getting into it with.

Last edited:
Who said anything about fist fights?? Lol I never said I was going to hit you! You probably would try to sue me or something...Your a funny guy man I got to give you that much. Sooooo gaurdians of the galaxy.

Anyways, seems like Fillion still has a small part in the film just not Nova that everyone were guessing.

James Gunn [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JamesGunn
Follow

“@STARS_TyranT: Are the rumours true that he has some part in the film?” @nathanfillion has a very small fun cameo he did as a favor to me.

Bautista = the new dwaye the rock johnson? what yall think?
laugh.gif
 The "old" one ain't even done yet. He just really hitting his prime, was reading an article that said he was the highest grossing actor of 2013.

And Batista and Rock are actually around the same age, in fact, Batista might actually be older.

Back
Top Bottom