Guy Caught Cheating by GF then gives her a KO

eek.gif
tired.gif

Tried embedding but no luck. BTW did the embedding steps change since the switch to YukU?

roll.gif

Yo, I knew exactly what this was before I clicked the thread...me and my boys seen this episode and were weak...dude went crazy
laugh.gif

When at 4:35 dude looks up at the camera and snuffed ole girl I was done
roll.gif

roll.gif

Dude laid here out with the quickness. That should be "Gif'd" both the SPARTA kick and the knockout

roll.gif

Hilarious. I love this show. It is clearly fake so take it as it is, Entertainment. The cops gun has no clip. And im pretty sure he would have been arrestedafter the spartan kick through the window if cops was really "on deck" like they was after the punch. Everything is staged. But dudes face when hedecided he was about to steal on ol girl was str8 comedy. Like he just blacked out and let it go.

eek.gif
Homies expression before the punch is priceless..he put his heart intothat punch. But the girl took major Ls that night
laugh.gif
roll.gif
At him running with cuffs at the end, definitely lost his mind.

Sadly, this is how SOME women end up victims of domestic violence. She could clearly see that dude was crazy, and straight wildin out. dude kicked a window outand tried to grab his mistress out the car
eek.gif
and tried to fight the entire staff.. yet the gf STILL tries to hop in his face and talk trash??
smh.gif
some peopleask for stuff like this. Dude is a punk, no doubt. but she's an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom