Had a Sleep Paralysis for The First Time the Other Night

I've only gotten it like 3 times in my life, most recently about a week ago. Maybe it's because I already knew so much about it because of threads like this, but I've never experienced a ghost or demon presence or not been able to breathe, just can't move. Still sucks though, must be terrible to be actually paralyzed and be like that 24/7

I've only gotten it like 3 times in my life, most recently about a week ago. Maybe it's because I already knew so much about it because of threads like this, but I've never experienced a ghost or demon presence or not been able to breathe, just can't move. Still sucks though, must be terrible to be actually paralyzed and be like that 24/7
Some people develop bed sores from staying in one position the whole time, it is really sad how paralyzed people are treated by the care takers sometimes

:lol: I swear if it wasn't for NT I wouldn't know this condition was so prevalent for some of you dudes. Something aint right.

The benefits of not using a pillow while back sleeping is that it allows your spine to rest with all of the natural curves in place. If you do use a pillow, and it is too thick, it can affect your breathing and not in a good way.

happens to me at least once or twice a month idk why, i looked up how to wake up from it, best solution i got is try to wiggle your toes and move your fingers, so far thats worked a bit

This happens to me multiple times. If this happens again to you guys, I suggest trying to look at your peripherals.... it's freaky as fuuuuuuuhhh. I remember seeing figured moving about, but I'm almost sure it's probably just my lashes playing tricks on me, lol.

One way to get out of this paralysis is to start wiggling your fingers or toes... gradually, you'll be able to move the rest of your body. 

Back
Top Bottom