Haitian Jack (Strange but possibly true tales in hip hop)

If he didn't die, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. When was the last time you heard someone refer to Boosie or Snoop or Jay Z in the same vein as Malcolm or Martin?
when was the last time you heard a artist drop a classic like makaveli?

it's not the makaveli album fault that some are slow
Acting like you need to have beyond a 6th grade education to understand Pac
mean.gif
but he exposes all the hidden agendas of the powers that be, thats why they kilt him...because he was about to expose da truf.

[phillypac] the illuminati killed PAC he knew way too much son was the white mans nightmare [phillypac/]

[lamefromnyc]I stay in the house all day so I can't understand a album plus im slow and still bitter that pac dissed my city yrs back[lamefromnyc]

[lamefromnyc]I stay in the house all day so I can't understand a album plus im slow and still bitter that pac dissed my city yrs back[lamefromnyc]

95% of the people responding to this nonsense aren't from NYC. I think a lot of us are from Cali >D Based on your logic, we should have a better grasp of what Pac was about

I proved my point

most of yall are too slow or on the internet all day cause that post was a reply to "KingfoamNYC" post

what do this have to do with this thread?

guessing it's time for the idiots to derail the thread

I'm not trying to derail the thread. That's been done already. I'm not hurling insults either. I just want to know how old you were when Tupac was alive and if your aged shaped your perception of him. For example, if you were just a kid when he was alive you may not remember how he went from "They Got Me Trapped" and "Brenda's Got A Baby" to his Thug Life/Makavelli stage. Why did the question about your age offend you?

I'm not trying to derail the thread. That's been done already. I'm not hurling insults either. I just want to know how old you were when Tupac was alive and if your aged shaped your perception of him. For example, if you were just a kid when he was alive you may not remember how he went from "They Got Me Trapped" and "Brenda's Got A Baby" to his Thug Life/Makavelli stage. Why did the question about your age offend you?
how many accounts you have?

One account. Why? I don't have time to play on the internet with alternate accounts and even if I did, I have better things to do once I leave work my man.

Ask a mod to do an IP address check or something. I doubt there's another NTer in my office and definitely not another user on my phone.

Last edited:
Because I sit in front of a computer at work all day. And there's a lot of down time. Keen observation.

Back
Top Bottom