Haitian Jack (Strange but possibly true tales in hip hop)

Lol the fact that people consider pac anything more than a great rapper and talented actor is really crazy imo. Pac is the greatest but like, I don't care if he had a plan, the whole keep ya head up records etc, or anything else he did that would suggest that he could be a great leader of some sort. This man had a voice that influenced millions of people and used it to spread destructive messages filled with violence and death to the black culture and beyond. That's facts. And that's cool, when you keep pac in the context of an entertainer. But when you try and consider him anything more than that, that's just wrong man. He almost cancels out every positive song and every thing he does that's positive in terms of influence when he sticks with his contradictory ways says things like the outro of lil' homies or hit em' up. Even when he attempted to spread positivity, no other great leader openly advocated violence and death for the most trivial of reasons like pac. Im not ignoring keep ya head up and the unconditional love's etc, but what good is that if you're gonna openly support death and violence ? Outside of that, what did pac do that could suggest he could be a great leader or anything like that ? Dude was a great artist and actor. That is it.

I'm still laughing at the pedestal some people put Pac on outside of rap.

Rap wise, he's on my list of all time favorite rappers but comparing him the MLK is just laughable.

Its damn shame what happened to this thread. Shouts to everyone who commented on the relationships between Jack, Tut, hip hop artists, the government and record execs. 

I won't even comment on comparing Brother Malcolm or MLK to Pac. 
mean.gif

:smh:At the argument going on in this thread over 2pac who wasn't born a criminal,didn't want to growup to be a criminal or thug or whatever some of you want to call him but FAME is a mother and mind you when Pac entered the game he was on some pro-black,pro-panther,fight the system mentality which is what was raised on.Most young black people at that time(90's) couldn't and wouldn't identify what Pac was saying in terms of pro-blackism but they damn sure understood "**** tha police",my life was hard,my mother was an abuser,I come from nothing and I'm going to get something by any means,..ect.He does come from that and of course he promoted it in his music and with his image but if you followed his career and thugism is all that you got from listening and watching him before his death than that's because that's what you wanted to get from him.The samething can be said for groups like Public Enemy who has Flava Flav which a lot of the younger generation only feeds into the clownish image that he himself plays but behind that he's his I.Q is higher than the average who pays him attention,he has a criminal record a mile long,he comes from an era where if you would to disrespect him,he wouldn't mind fighting for his but after it's all said and done he can sit down and articulate very well and on top of that HE'S STILL PRO-BLACK ,don't believe the hype!.

So,back to 2pac,whether you believe him to a thug,a fake,a phony,a leader,which no one can tell you who is and who isn't a leader,that's up to you to decide,It doesn't matter at the end of the day because there are two types of individuals in this world,the people who live by it and the people who would die by it and what I mean by that is that there are millions of people who live by a lot of standards,rules, principle,religious belief's,whatever but the majority of them WON'T DIE by it.They can talk it,alot of them can even walking it(foolery) but their aren't many who are willing to die behind it;And that's not to say that being that way makes you someone special because in most of our thinking it makes them just a dead fool but for some of us,myself included it's something that can be respected because where I and many of us come from there are a lot of people DYING FOR little,next to NOTHING.

Remember,Malcomb X,Martin Luther King,Pac,whoever wasn't always who they later became and before their deaths,they all had a previous life before that.
To me it's just funny how now you have rapper's all claiming to be ex-dope boys,be trap rappers,they all had money before they because rappers(some did) or whatever they want to call themselves and they all have the same story,same background,the FED'S TAKING PICTURES OF EM and they all can't be telling the truth,there's no way in hell that everyone of them just bounced out of ghetto trying to be a superstar.But people feed into what they are served at the end of the day with no rejection,so if you are served ********,you eat ******** and 9 times out of 10 you are ******** but that's just how it goes now,no one think's anymore,they just watch,listen and run away with whatever they have absorbed.

This thread is about a so-called Gangster,some who did gangster things,but where is he and the majority of his crew at now???in the FED'S(because they were really watching),************ around at their age or in some cemetery forever and what they did back in the days is just a memory for the people who were around to remember but even that dies.

peace

beefs been in the game since hip-hop started yo. Pac ain't lay ish down.

if you want to play that game, you could say Pac foolishness got Biggie Smalls killed.

Pac knew who shot him and he blamed Biggie and Bad Boy for it.

Pac was the only rapper promoting the EAST VS WEST beef....#FACT

If you watch the vma interview he clearly states its not a east vs west thing, its a us vs them( badboy) pac had artist from jersey

Imo growing up pac wanted live a positive lifestyle but once he got deep in the rap game and got shot, it just brought the negativity out of him and gave him that idgaf attitude

Plus i think suge put a battery in his back, but i truly believe they had love for one another

If you watch the vma interview he clearly states its not a east vs west thing, its a us vs them( badboy) pac had artist from jersey

Imo growing up pac wanted live a positive lifestyle but once he got deep in the rap game and got shot, it just brought the negativity out of him and gave him that idgaf attitude

Plus i think suge put a battery in his back, but i truly believe they had love for one another
if that was the case why did he attack Nas, Mobb Deep, and later beef with Dr.Dre (Listen to Nas Is Coming) and Snoop for not wanting to part take in this beef?

and still the bad boy vs death row beef was stupid? Why did it start? Pac getting shot in Quad Studios? Pac knew who shot him, but was fake dry snitching say Biggie and Diddy set him up.

Made no sense what's so ever IMO

if that was the case why did he attack Nas, Mobb Deep, and later beef with Dr.Dre (Listen to Nas Is Coming) and Snoop for not wanting to part take in this beef?

and still the bad boy vs death row beef was stupid? Why did it start? Pac getting shot in Quad Studios? Pac knew who shot him, but was fake dry snitching say Biggie and Diddy set him up.

Made no sense what's so ever IMO

Yeah he probably knew who did it but he thought bad boy knew about it and didnt tell him, i remember a cease interview he said he seen pac and told him to come up to the studio and chill ,and thats when he got clapped

But they said big showed up to the hospital and showed love, but idk

I love Tupac and his music, but remember when he was spitting in the cameras, beating up on Orlando Anderson, etc.? He was really doing it to impress his friends. Let's be serious.

laugh.gif
Ole lame *** logic, acting like you ain't online posting as well.
you two be on this site all day.

it's a common gimmick for a thread to be derailed when the idiots don't know anything about what they are typing

Last edited:
you're not  typing about the thread because you don't know anything about the thread

I forgot this is nt and most of you dudes be on this site 24/7 

the only time yall go out is for "summits" where yall gather around and ride each other  with pride

^^^^

Let me help this fool out.....

You have 47 posts in 1/2 month. Which is about 90 per month.

Which is over 1000 per year.

So how in the HELL are you clowning someone who has less than 5000 in over 5 years?

Please go back and get your GED.....

Last edited:
you're not  typing about the thread because you don't know anything about the thread

I forgot this is nt and most of you dudes be on this site 24/7 

the only time yall go out is for "summits" where yall gather around and ride each other  with pride

Read all the pages sweetheart. You new booties stay talking out your *** and don't even check to see if the **** you saying has weight.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom