Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby Out

if i had his money i would do waaayy more

are you serious about tv shows? a show about a family in brooklyn and the moms a lawyer and dads a dr does nothing for real life black folks who actually lived in brooklyn during this time.yea a half hour escape for one night a week then back to the harsh real world,thanks bill lol tv aint helping ****

speaking at schools in philly and saying what exactly? show me a memorable speech ,who the hell did he help in hollywood? please stop 

So you can only help if you have money :lol:

Yeah, because showing a TV show of an educated black family wasn't realistic. All black people live like Good Times, right? Even if you're poor, you shouldn't aspire to go to college or to live like them, right?

You do know Bill Cosby was the first black cco-star on network TV right? And all of his shows employed and empowered numerous black people.

Much less him developing Fat Albert as a teaching tool for his doctorate and bringing it in to fruition. What about him trying to counter the negativity of the blackploitation movies of the 70's with more positive ones.

So you need a I Have A Dream speech for it to matter :lol:

Your responses are getting more ridiculous. You're condemning the actions of someone you are clueless about. Not because they haven't done anything, but because you're ignorant.

Last edited:
While hypocritical if all true I'm not gonna pretend that Bill's message doesn't have truth to it. There's certain things he's said I've disagreed with and felt was just irrelevant and criticizing just to criticize but he makes good points despite what I've just found out.

A case of heeding the message and not minding the messenger.

I really don't like seeing us pit different black ppl against each other just for the sake of it. Cosby has made good points and so has Dyson. Makes no sense to compare who put more money in to the effort when one is insanely rich and the other is not. Saying all Dyson does is talk is just plain wrong and offensive.
So what has Dyson done, other than to talk? Enlighten me. Dyson's whole diatribe against Cosby, was that he never said anything about Black causes while at the height of his fame, which is complete hogwash.

He spoke with his wallet, when nobody else could. HBCU's are incredibly important to the African American legacy, and many of those schools, were built by BLACK PEOPLE.

Why didn't Dyson mention that?

He is a self serving minstrel, then has the damned nerve to call himself a ordained minister as well. 

That alone makes me not dig him.

Last edited:
While hypocritical if all true I'm not gonna pretend that Bill's message doesn't have truth to it. There's certain things he's said I've disagreed with and felt was just irrelevant and criticizing just to criticize but he makes good points despite what I've just found out.

A case of heeding the message and not minding the messenger.

I really don't like seeing us pit different black ppl against each other just for the sake of it. Cosby has made good points and so has Dyson. Makes no sense to compare who put more money in to the effort when one is insanely rich and the other is not. Saying all Dyson does is talk is just plain wrong and offensive.
So what has Dyson done, other than to talk?
https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Eric+Dyson

Last edited:
So you can only help if you have money
laugh.gif

Yeah, because showing a TV show of an educated black family wasn't realistic. All black people live like Good Times, right? Even if you're poor, you shouldn't aspire to go to college or to live like them, right?

You do know Bill Cosby was the first black cco-star on network TV right? And all of his shows employed and empowered numerous black people.

Much less him developing Fat Albert as a teaching tool for his doctorate and bringing it in to fruition. What about him trying to counter the negativity of the blackploitation movies of the 70's with more positive ones.

So you need a I Have A Dream speech for it to matter
laugh.gif

Your responses are getting more ridiculous. You're condemning the actions of someone you are clueless about. Not because they haven't done anything, but because you're ignorant.
lol you got the cape on super strong for bc lol , its not about black people not going to college its about an unrealistic portrayal of a black family in brooklyn in the late 80s,dudes meeting all these celebs and ****,everyday people, black or white cant relate to that,

im sure he employed a lot of black actresses and paid them accordingly lol

while cosby was on the cosby show he was oblivious to the black community and culture keeping his mouth shut for them pudding pop checks then he wants to act as if he some authority foh 

most of the **** cosby did was for self and making him money at the end of the day,u in here acting as if he was on some mlk **** but really he wasnt.

and his color fame or wealth or anything hes ever done doesnt excuse the fact that hes been on his sexual assault steez since the 70s

u on here acting as if cosby did something for you in your life personally 

lol you got the cape on super strong for bc lol , its not about black people not going to college its about an unrealistic portrayal of a black family in brooklyn in the late 80s,dudes meeting all these celebs and ****,everyday people, black or white cant relate to that,

while cosby was on the cosby show he was oblivious to the black community and culture keeping his mouth shut for them pudding pop checks then he wants to act as if he some authority foh 

most of the **** cosby did was for self and making him money at the end of the day,u in here acting as if he was on some mlk **** but really he wasnt.

and his color fame or wealth or anything hes ever done doesnt excuse the fact that hes been on his sexual assault steez since the 70s

You are on here acting like he did something to YOU personally.

He was oblivious to the black community? Is that why he used to wear HBCU shirts all the time? :lol:

btw did you ever read the letter his wife sent to USA Today after their son was killed?

Last edited:

You are on here acting like he did something to YOU personally.
yea him trying be on a high horse instead of enlightening the youth and actually using him fame and power to uplift instead of bring down is upsetting to me

but what do u expect from a serial rapist.

Dudes in here defending Cosby.
laugh.gif

I don't give a **** how much money he donated to HBCU's when he's raping the black women who went to them.

He's a disgusting, power tripping, brown nosing, uncle tom criminal who should be in jail.

http://gawker.com/who-wants-to-remember-bill-cosbys-multiple-sex-assaul-1515923178
There is no defending rape if one is proven and then convicted of such a crime.

Has Cosby ever been convicted?

It's a pretty serious accusation. 

Point is, knowing the history of this country, and then how they deal with successful black men, and we don't have to look any further than what is happening in Washington as proof of this,  it isn't silly to take accusations such as this, with a grain of salt.

I am not suggesting that Cosby is perfect by no means, and if he did actually rape someone, he should do time.

Last edited:
I've heard these rumors about Cosby but I always dismissed them like the MLK rumors.

Sad that a lot of yall youngsters in here only associate Cosby's contributions to black folks with the "talking down" speech he gave.

Yes my cape is flying for the god. Rather than let it fly for 13 unknowns looking for a comeup.

Last edited:
yea him trying be on a high horse instead of enlightening the youth and actually using him fame and power to uplift instead of bring down is upsetting to me

Dude go look on youtube, Negro History Lost Stolen or Betrayed

He did that back in the 60's.

Enlightening :lol:

Bill Cosby is the black person white people who don't like black people would create if tasked with building the prototypical black person. The white people would go to work creating a black man whose main claim to fame is portraying the most Caucasian black doctor the world has ever seen. The white people would clothe the black man in questionable clothing choices. The height of the created black man's urban cred would be voicing a cartoon junkyard band that plays the drums on a trashcan lid. Said band would go on to inspire the most Caucasian thing ever - Stomp. The black man would try to get black men to act like white men by blaming them for being subjugated.
jayz-nas.gif

I get the feeling that you are calling him an uppity ******, correct?

Last edited:
It's multiple accusations from different women who have nothing to gain but they're looking for a come up?

You dudes are unbelievable, read the damn article before you blindly defend a man who's been involved in some vile and despicable behavior.

View media item 1203889

you're just mad because nobody agreed with that ******** that some how this is all made up because Bill's black

Never even came close to suggesting such a thing.

More proof of your ignorance.

Please, continue.

There is no defending rape if one is proven and then convicted of such a crime.

Has Cosby ever been convicted?

It's a pretty serious accusation. 

Point is, knowing the history of this country, and then how they deal with successful black men, and we don't have to look any further than what is happening in Washington as proof of this,  it isn't silly to take accusations such as this, with a grain of salt.

I am not suggesting that Cosby is perfect by no means, and if he did actually rape someone, he should do time.

It's multiple accusations from different women who have nothing to gain but they're looking for a come up?

You dudes are unbelievable, read the damn article before you blindly defend a man who's been involved in some vile and despicable behavior.
You believe every accusation levied against someone?

Okay, let's talk about Kobe Bryant. Do you like him?

If he's been accused that many times and has never seen the inside of a cell but has "settled" civil suits for a sum of money? What is that? A come down?

Would Lamar from 53rd get a chance to settle if he got accused of rape? No

Back
Top Bottom