Stop telling grown men happy birthday on the internet

Happy birthday SpeakUp23.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

happy birthday
indifferent.gif
What are you still doing here troll? Out of respect for the recently deceased give up the act and move on to another s/n.

Im sorry to keep bumping this up to the 1st page but, I just want to thank everyone (Especially OP and Scschift) for the birthday wishes. It really means THE WORLD to me that you guys would do this for me and that you guys wish me a happy birthday. No %%@!#%!$, this is one of the best gifts every.

I truly appreciate it
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Im sorry to keep bumping this up to the 1st page but, I just want to thank everyone (Especially OP and Scschift) for the birthday wishes. It really means THE WORLD to me that you guys would do this for me and that you guys wish me a happy birthday. No %%@!#%!$, this is one of the best gifts every.

I truly appreciate it
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
get_over_here_bro_by_lesmestiar-d3xqw6o.png

I truly appreciate it
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
tumblr_kwc5flGp8g1qaiboxo1_500.jpg

I truly appreciate it
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

You welcome man... but you GOTTA spell my name right
laugh.gif

6t1qfo.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

You welcome man... but you GOTTA spell my name right
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My bad dude. I got too trigger happy with the Cs
laugh.gif