HarlemShake

Who's saying anything about them not being black? If your white, Mexican, Chinese, fish or snake it don't matter. If you can do the dance do it.

OG Harlem shake was ridiculous even back in the day. Had grown men and goons with their tall T's and baggy pants shimmying harder than Antoine Walker.

This fad should substitute as the new age RICKROLLED!!!!!

^ Stop being a party pooper man. Everybody is having a good time and you want to talk about the history of a crack-head originated dance.

30+ inches of snow here in Stony Brook University in Long Island, NY. Stuck on campus, everything shut down, no classes tomorrow......so this is what some dudes did on our campus haha. Nothing compares to the firefighters one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Firefighter one is the best followed by the one in the living room with the toilet papered up dude

This is classic :pimp:

Crackhead originated dance....

:lol: most of the greatest/popular songs and dances were created by a type of drug user. What's your point.

Crackhead originated dance....

:lol: most of the greatest/popular songs and dances were created by a type of drug user. What's your point.
My point was there is no reason for you to be offended that these kids are having fin. Even though they are using the Harlem Shake name.
I am aware that many dances are from drug users. That wasn't my main focus.

T pain hoola hoopin and jumpin around is harlem shaking lmao

Disgrace to the ny dance culture

The whole time I pass by this thread thinking dudes is posting fab videos and special deliver, and I open it and see this crap. Good night

Back
Top Bottom