has anybody's 23 peeled off on their cdp xi's?

heres the trick to restore em

dip a piece of thread in white paint and jus outline the 23

becarefull while you u do and make sure theres not that much paint

mine have peeled (not completely), but i'm just happy enough to have blk/red xi's. if you don't have retro's, you should be happy w/ what youhave too. after all, crappy JB quality isn't a secret.

I wore mines like 5 times and they have done the same *** !!

I've tried ten ways to put the shoe on without pulling that back part. The shoe itself runs so got damn small.... sucks

Originally Posted by ViseSity

c0b26ea4866d8636856eb183cdc01a09a2d50963.jpg

Mine have, I think it comes from the way I put them on. my thumbs always on the 23

thats crazy, I had a feeling those were going to do that. just by looking at the quality of paint used on the 23. My retro 01 Breds are in great shape. the 23hasn't faded at all. People need to boycott JB so they can start giving us what we want and not some cheap crap thats put together and still sold for thesame price or higher

Mine have, I think it comes from the way I put them on. my thumbs always on the 23

thats crazy, I had a feeling those were going to do that. just by looking at the quality of paint used on the 23. My retro 01 Breds are in great shape. the 23hasn't faded at all. People need to boycott JB so they can start giving us what we want and not some cheap crap thats put together and still sold for thesame price or higher

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

mine surely has. This was not such a quick occurrence in og and og retro pairs. However it is 100% confirmed that the "23" will rub of on all heals of future released Jordan 11s.

I hope I have been of some assistance
Damn, you can see into the future and make guarantees?
He already had the info but he waited until it was posted to confirm it. déjà vu ...

that so crap.

i sold my beaten to heck og's this year and the numbers were still fine.

mine are fine but taht really sucks. i might wear mine once a month at most though.

dont own one but have seen them on pairs from this board and ebay. thats JB quality for you.

ive had 3 pairs of 11s in my life including the cdp11s and this has never happened to me.

the 23 on my pair only peeled a lil bit but at least the leather on the back of the cdps dont crease up like the '01s

wow all this time i thought it was STITCHED on, and come to find out its screen print, how crappy is that

Back
Top Bottom