has anybody's 23 peeled off on their cdp xi's?

my friend had told me a while back and he should me them and i was that looks ugly he told me if mine did the same and i told him mine are still brand newdeadstock i havent wear them yet

Yes
frown.gif

That sucks. It's just like the logos on the insoles those wear off after almost the first wear. The quality is definitely sub par and the prices onlyincrease. It's just sad to see.

Heres a question fellas.

If it werent for the carbon fiber on the bottom of these, what would be the difference between these and fakes?

yea mine is peeling off. Sad. I regret getting this pack sometimes. I have a pair of concords and it saddens me to know that I paid more for my CDP 11s and myconcords have lasted longer.

Originally Posted by ViseSity

Heres a question fellas.

If it werent for the carbon fiber on the bottom of these, what would be the difference between these and fakes?
Airbags, orherwise, fakes are probably better quality ...

Originally Posted by ViseSity

Heres a question fellas.

laugh.gif
there is no difference

This never happened to any XI I have had so far.

*As I go to check mine* Still in tact on my CDP's and DMP's.

I always thought of JB doing a lower priced sneaker so younger kids with low income can afford them...I think kids need to invest in some Kobe IV's or theLebron line.

i'm hopin this dont happen to them wen they just sittin around.. cuz i'm really tryin to sell mines and i'm hopin wen i go home to look at them,they aint hulled out...

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

thats what happens when quantity goes up and quality goes down =)
indifferent.gif

2001 GR's don't do that.

that got my 2001 has been gettin worn..i have yet to touch my CDP's

Back
Top Bottom