Has anyone else been using StockX?

if #StockXNoFeeFriday starts trending on Twitter, StockX will do no fees on sales for 24 hours. Tweet away folks

Yea **** that, sellers just lowball further when they do that no fee ****, I'd rather pay fees :lol:

And also it's just a discount on one of the options, the rest of the fees still apply

It would be more beneficial for sales if they offered random accounts access to that no fee thing to invigorate sales

Exactly lol, only way it bites me in the *** is if dude who I bought the other shoe off of on eBay shipped me something stupid and tomorrow some ******** comes in [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I mean, thats exactly why they have those rules, so u dont get caught up in that bs. You supposed to have em on hand, a) so u not keeping buyers waiting and b) so u actually know you have what you said you have, ds, authentic ect. Cause u accept that sale and they charge the buyer and then dont follow through, they gonna have to come out of pocket to keep the buyer happy. Which means they gonna go in ur pocket.

What are you tryna accomplish? U think prices are gonna be drastically lower by the time u have em in hand? Or at least have tracking that shows you'll be able to ship them in time?

Anyway, they got order #s on those labels and theres no telling what they'll do, cause they will know for sure what u did. You can play it off as a mistake but i doubt they're stupid. Msybe they wont care, its in their interest to make sure transactions go through. Or they might not even attempt to reconcile the two orders and decline em both and hit u with 2 fees.

How quick is StockX to resolve issues with sneakers received? These fools sent me two right shoes yesterday. :smh:

Sent an email immediately yesterday afternoon and haven't heard a peep. Hit them on Twitter and they just referred me to the support email.

I mean, thats exactly why they have those rules, so u dont get caught up in that bs. You supposed to have em on hand, a) so u not keeping buyers waiting and b) so u actually know you have what you said you have, ds, authentic ect. Cause u accept that sale and they charge the buyer and then dont follow through, they gonna have to come out of pocket to keep the buyer happy. Which means they gonna go in ur pocket.

What are you tryna accomplish? U think prices are gonna be drastically lower by the time u have em in hand? Or at least have tracking that shows you'll be able to ship them in time?

Anyway, they got order #s on those labels and theres no telling what they'll do, cause they will know for sure what u did. You can play it off as a mistake but i doubt they're stupid. Msybe they wont care, its in their interest to make sure transactions go through. Or they might not even attempt to reconcile the two orders and decline em both and hit u with 2 fees.
I sold it on eBay a few days before, didn't do it on purpose. Also told the guy at ups to hold the package til Monday and I bet if I tried I got a 50/50 chance or him giving me my package back to switch it if the same guys in there today lol

Like I said they don't run me, we just do business together, no one orders me around

How quick is StockX to resolve issues with sneakers received? These fools sent me two right shoes yesterday. :smh:

Sent an email immediately yesterday afternoon and haven't heard a peep. Hit them on Twitter and they just referred me to the support email.

Man that sucks, I had an issue with them with the wrong size and I emailed them and they responded quick

I feel you, i really do, but honestly its not that difficult to play by the rules. Idk why you feel they tryna order u around, i dont think their stipulations are unreasonable. Its a pretty straight forward process.

I don't like the way they word it, and constant bombardment. And like I said I sold the shoe on eBay the other day and forgot it was even on stockx so once I seen it sell I copped another off eBay and then will ship that to them today

I don't like the way they word it, and constant bombardment. And like I said I sold the shoe on eBay the other day and forgot it was even on stockx so once I seen it sell I copped another off eBay and then will ship that to them today

Hmmm, maybe ur notifications are different than mine. I been putting in mad asks and sold like 10 pair of shoes this week and I've not been bombarded with much at all. And they paid me twice for a pair lol. Waiting to see if they catch it.

An email I got yesterday

"FINAL REMINDER! You Must ship your order immediately"

**** that, ain't nobody telling me what to do, you know what I'm saying?

And I'm gonna go to the ups store and see if they still have my package i dropped off last night so I can switch the two packages, I don't know if they'll give it back to me though

I'm the getting over master. I went back to my ups store and they held my package for me like i asked and just switched the labels so no stockx got nothing on me! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm the getting over master. I went back to my ups store and they held my package for me like i asked and just switched the labels so no stockx got nothing on me! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just got my first purchase from Stockx. Shoe was Ds but it has a red stain on it, not real noticeable but when I'm paying above retail for a pair of shoes I expect them to be in perfect condition

View media item 2366058

alp alp Welp, StockX didnt charge me anything for returning my shoes.Not shipping there or return shipping or any penalties. I gotta say I'm not even mad at em. I've sold a few pairs through them already but they were all newer stuff. The ones they returned were at least 3 yrs old. I guess they are super picky about what they send out to customers and my 11 lows were starting to yellow and maybe some dust got on my 12s that I didnt see cuz I always remove the shoe paper and they were being stored in a different location for a while that wasnt always climate controlled. I got a pair of Lebron 9 Miami Vice in today from them and they are beautiful. Soles have no signs of yellowing either.

I was under the impression that they don't beast as much about things like that. Sold a lot of shoes there with damaged boxes etc, and everything has been approved

I was under the impression that they don't beast as much about things like that. Sold a lot of shoes there with damaged boxes etc, and everything has been approved

I dunno. Ill post pics when i get them back and see what the NT fam thinks... Just sharing my experience so far.

Hit em again through the email if they haven't gotten back yet. I had to email them more than once for certain things. Make sure you send a new email to their support address, dont reply to the email you received from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom