Has anyone else been using StockX?

Im skeptical about stock x. I purchased some jordan 1s and the seller shipped the day of, stockx recieved a day later, then they shipped to me the same day i dont think it should be that quick [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Seller was prob in Michigan. I sold once on StockX. I'm about 45 minutes north of their headquarters. My shoes arrived the next day after shipping so less than 24 hours they arrived to them.

which are one offs...and pictured.

it's not an "ID" as in different possible colors and what not.
Say what? IX elite MC lows had several different possible color options: tongue, swoosh, sole...more. It was not a set design. And the image shown for multiple pairs in multiple sizes on StockX is the same for all of them. Apologies if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. 

Finally got my pair of Motorsport 4s in. Everything looks on point. The box they came in was destroyed. Bottom wasn't taped at all which means somebody could have easily looked inside to see what I had. Don't know if its StockX fault or the original owner.

I was gonna sell on stock x but one of my royals came with factory crease on heel. I wonder will it pass verification. Do they automatically​ ship back to buyer if it fails?

Sold about 5 pairs on stockx now.  am given 2 days to ship them out. From CA it usually gets delivered to stockx on the second day after shipping. I get paid that day.

Bought 1 pair. Took about 5 business days to receive shoes.

heres behind the scenes of StockX:

s8

Last edited:
I was gonna sell on stock x but one of my royals came with factory crease on heel. I wonder will it pass verification. Do they automatically​ ship back to buyer if it fails?
Stockx ain't picky, you should pass their inspection. I've never failed it and I've sent them tried on joints, banged up boxes etc.

If you fail inspection are you required to pay shipping to receive it back

Last edited:
Love how Tonio tried to stay low key fiddling with the tags, then opens his mouth with a blatantly fake pair.

Would love to see a live authentication with good fakes and retail and see what he says. Better yet, 2 retail pairs and see his conclusion.

Read on the website if they think your shoes are not authentic by their standards they aren't obligated to send them back :nerd:

Just bid on some Black Cat XIIIs... this is my first time using this site so not entirely familiar... I set my bid to expire tomorrow. I would imagine this place is pretty legit based on the reviews and what not. 

Just got my TB Vapormax from stockx today.  Ordered on April 7 so it took 12 days for the whole process.  The shoes including the box was in perfect condition.  Overall, I am extremely satisfied with stockx.

Just got my TB Vapormax from stockx today.  Ordered on April 7 so it took 12 days for the whole process.  The shoes including the box was in perfect condition.  Overall, I am extremely satisfied with stockx.
Congrats on the cop but damn bad timing, Vapormax going on NikeID soon with triple black option.

Last edited:
Im skeptical about stock x. I purchased some jordan 1s and the seller shipped the day of, stockx recieved a day later, then they shipped to me the same day i dont think it should be that quick [emoji]129300[/emoji]
they're legit, seller could be real close to Detroit. Ive bought and sold a bunch on there. 

Is there a processing fee on top of shipping fee for buyers? I saw a YouTube video where a guy got charged a small processing fee but they don't say anything about processing fees on their site when it comes to buyers.

GALLERY]

Fake infrared 3's from stockx

Back
Top Bottom