Has anyone else been using StockX?

Well, stock ended up shipping both my orders on Friday.. 1st, that was already 11 days in and 2nd, that was ordered late Tuesday night. The 2nd was actually really quick, only took 3 days to get to them and ship to me. They're both scheduled to arrive this Thursday.

Can you see when the sellers ships to stock x?

It only shows "en route to stockx" on the app, so you don't really know what's going on with it until it's shipped to you and you get tracking. My most recent purchase updated 3x within 2 hours.. en route to stockx, received at stockx for authentication, and your authentic item has been shipped.

Stockx took my money already. hope the shoes come in a timely manner and are 100% ds/legit. they must be confident cuz it only took 12 hours for me to win the bid and have my money withdrawn.

Stockx took my money already. hope the shoes come in a timely manner and are 100% ds/legit. they must be confident cuz it only took 12 hours for me to win the bid and have my money withdrawn.

Do you know how stockx works? They dont know if theyre legit til they get them in. If not theyll refund u or try to get u another pair for same price. And you just make an offer. Theres no bid to win.

Do you know how stockx works? They dont know if theyre legit til they get them in. If not theyll refund u or try to get u another pair for same price. And you just make an offer. Theres no bid to win.
right. i offered the seller the price they were asking for so i "automatucally" won the item. purchase went through and all of that. now i just wait for seller ti send item to stockx. then stockx verifies authenticity. then they ship them to me. curuous to see how the process plays out, sinve it is my first purchase through Stockx. u use them before?

right. i offered the seller the price they were asking for so i "automatucally" won the item. purchase went through and all of that. now i just wait for seller ti send item to stockx. then stockx verifies authenticity. then they ship them to me. curuous to see how the process plays out, sinve it is my first purchase through Stockx. u use them before?

Yes buying and selling. No problems really. Had a ****** up box come in once but they made it right. Its really simple. They get shoes then check them out and then send to you if theyre good.

Why would they be selling fake handbags? Im pretty sure they've got people who know what they're doing as far as purses and watches. Probably easier and more people that do that than with shoes.
because one of the "Authenticators" is Fake Education.

The dude has already done time for CC Fraud.

Recently his chick or side chick ( I can never tell) was caught selling fakes through her account.

Not rocket science to put two & two together

Now with the purse and bag BS the red flags are even more evident

Recently his chick or side chick ( I can never tell) was caught selling fakes through her account.

I like following his posts but I've always wondered two things:

1. where does he get his fakes from; and

2. if he is claiming certain signs to be fake, then does that mean all fakes are made the same? Surely not...

2. if he is claiming certain signs to be fake, then does that mean all fakes are made the same? Surely not...

He's in bed with the fake factories.

before stock x he didn't have retail in hand. It was all pictures from others and every picture was from a different angle or in different light.

Fakes kinda are until a new version is made. Stretched 23s on 11s for example

Why would they be selling fake handbags? Im pretty sure they've got people who know what they're doing as far as purses and watches. Probably easier and more people that do that than with shoes.

I dont really see how thats relevant. I assume someone familiar with fakes would be an ideal verifier. Its not like he has any incentive to pass fakes through. Perhaps it speaks to that individuals character but this isnt some mom and pop opperation. Hes on the payroll to offer his expertise on behalf of much bigger fish. If he was running the company, or supplying the merchandise i could understand your point. What exactly are you putting together here?

And what red flags are so evident with the purses and watches? I havent even checked that part of the site out yet. You seem to be implying that this company, with legit businessmen investing 8+ figures in this startup, is somehow knowingly risking their entire business model and reputation, not to mention commiting illegal acts, in order to pass off bootleg merchandise as real.

I dont really see how thats relevant. I assume someone familiar with fakes would be an ideal verifier. Its not like he has any incentive to pass fakes through. Perhaps it speaks to that individuals character but this isnt some mom and pop opperation. Hes on the payroll to offer his expertise on behalf of much bigger fish...
He's like the Frank Abagnale of sneakers LOL

I dont really see how thats relevant. I assume someone familiar with fakes would be an ideal verifier. Its not like he has any incentive to pass fakes through. Perhaps it speaks to that individuals character but this isnt some mom and pop opperation. Hes on the payroll to offer his expertise on behalf of much bigger fish. If he was running the company, or supplying the merchandise i could understand your point. What exactly are you putting together here?

And what red flags are so evident with the purses and watches? I havent even checked that part of the site out yet. You seem to be implying that this company, with legit businessmen investing 8+ figures in this startup, is somehow knowingly risking their entire business model and reputation, not to mention commiting illegal acts, in order to pass off bootleg merchandise as real.

It's relevant because he's still in bed with ua's.

My stance is this :

1. He was never good at spotting fakes.
A. Because he never had the retail in hand.
B. Would compare different pairs in different light and angles.
C. More often than not was exposed and deleted posts.

2. By having access at stock X he can easily have the factories fix what's wrong now that he has legit pairs to compare.
A. This makes me a bit suspicious because I would expect the CEO to force him to stop all dealing with the companies so there's no conflict of interest.
B. He can make bank having "perfect" replicas come thru under a pseudonym and have them authenticated by himself which to a lot of buyers means real.

Josh has always gone to bat for him but I think that it's part of Josh's ego trying to show people he made the right decision.

Investors probably don't know that they're employing a convicted felon to be honest with you.

It's relevant because he's still in bed with ua's.

My stance is this :

1. He was never good at spotting fakes.
A. Because he never had the retail in hand.
B. Would compare different pairs in different light and angles.
C. More often than not was exposed and deleted posts.

2. By having access at stock X he can easily have the factories fix what's wrong now that he has legit pairs to compare.
A. This makes me a bit suspicious because I would expect the CEO to force him to stop all dealing with the companies so there's no conflict of interest.
B. He can make bank having "perfect" replicas come thru under a pseudonym and have them authenticated by himself which to a lot of buyers means real.

Josh has always gone to bat for him but I think that it's part of Josh's ego trying to show people he made the right decision.

Investors probably don't know that they're employing a convicted felon to be honest with you.
+1

Thank you for making my point.

Very well said.

When I realized Fake Education couldn't be trusted:

https://statich.niketalk.com/3/3f/3f3b46bf_ScreenShot2015-11-28at5.14.13PM.png

Black Pair I purchased directly from Supreme online had white stitching. 

Last edited:
like I mentioned before, his legit checks on IG are piss poor because he's comparing an authentic pair to a very bad fake majority of the time so the differences are easy to spot even by someone who has zero knowledge with sneakers.

The real red flag for that comparison is the stitch count

Last edited:
As a first time seller and didn't know that once my sell was confirmed I needed to ship within two days, I was busy and couldn't make it happen and was ready to be charged. Then received an email saying I won't be charged this time but please don't flake next time. I'll definitely be using this service to sell real soon.

Last edited:
i vote trading system as well.

here my experience update with stockx....

ordered monday, this week.
at stockz being verified thursday
verified and shipped thursday by end of day
arrival by UPS scheduled for today.
i will post pix when, if lol, they arrive
6 day turnaround? thats better than nike sometimes.

Happy with them so far.

Back
Top Bottom