Has Anyone Ever Met A Sociopath?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

My sister is a sociopath. The crazy part is that she doesn't know it.
But I think I have known it for like 6 years.
Its a genetic thing too. I used to think it was personality based, but its def in my own experience genetic.
But certain traits stop being learned and become genetic when the behavior cannot be corrected.
Its messed up watching her kids being brought up the same way

Can a true sociopath ever correct themselves, lacking the ability to think/act in a conscience manner?
So a sociopath is true head and a narcissist is a hypebeast? 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

My sister is a sociopath. The crazy part is that she doesn't know it.
But I think I have known it for like 6 years.
Its a genetic thing too. I used to think it was personality based, but its def in my own experience genetic.
But certain traits stop being learned and become genetic when the behavior cannot be corrected.
Its messed up watching her kids being brought up the same way

Can a true sociopath ever correct themselves, lacking the ability to think/act in a conscience manner?
So a sociopath is true head and a narcissist is a hypebeast? 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

how can one be an innocent sociopath when part of being one is having no lack of concern or remorse for other individuals?....like if you see someone get badly messed up in a freak accident, you just look at the situation and keep it moving feeling no guilt or shame.
Like I said before, most sociopaths are not killers etc., they are like us in the sense that they would not want to go to jail. Their want for not going to jail outweighs their want to kill somebody. 
Similar to a "regular" person, but if they were to kill a person not a single f would be given that day.

how can one be an innocent sociopath when part of being one is having no lack of concern or remorse for other individuals?....like if you see someone get badly messed up in a freak accident, you just look at the situation and keep it moving feeling no guilt or shame.
Like I said before, most sociopaths are not killers etc., they are like us in the sense that they would not want to go to jail. Their want for not going to jail outweighs their want to kill somebody. 
Similar to a "regular" person, but if they were to kill a person not a single f would be given that day.

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

thank God for the fear of jail.

thank God for the fear of jail.

Read the Mexican Cartel thread and thought of this thread I made a couple months back.

DooDoo Space Pistols you definitely sound like a sociopath.

Read the Mexican Cartel thread and thought of this thread I made a couple months back.

I thought so also.
laugh.gif

I thought so also.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

An old friend of mine was, I cut him off.

Funny, I almost rewrote this word for word. To update, I have a coworker who is one as well. Dude is a savage I hate just being around him.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

An old friend of mine was, I cut him off.

Funny, I almost rewrote this word for word. To update, I have a coworker who is one as well. Dude is a savage I hate just being around him.

Too bad I'm 6 years too late on this post. But yeah, they're really dangerous and toxic. Its even tougher if they are family.

My friend's dad. He plays mind games with them and uses charm to use people. That guy is scary as hell, its too bad, because he is cordial as hell most of the time, yet you can never tell if it's genuine or manipulative.

what did he do.. or does he do if you don't mind me asking

He got schizophrenia, Paranoid Personality Disorder and he did all types of drugs . But I didn't figure it all out til a year later.

In the beginning
-He lost all his childhood friends because he accused they wronged him and said theyre trying to ruin his life
-Thought it was true at the time until he started turning onto me.. Falsely accusing me of things like stealing from him. Started falsely accusing everyone in our family. He would lash out, swearing, yelling, broke doors in the house, flood the toilet with our moms belongings and throw bleach on the carpet, punching holes in the walls. Slamming everything and stomping everywhere. Drop dishes on the floor and just continue like he didn't do it. Countless of times he would lash out to our mom and say she never did anything for him, call her a b****, say all types of disrespectful ****.

Manipulated our mom talking sweet to get money to buy drugs which she didn't know at the time.

My mother was too forgiving in all of this. I would kicked him out a long long long time ago.

We Can't forcefully send him to rehab because he's of adult age. He doesn't think he needs help and is not aware that there's something mentally wrong with him like being paranoid. He doesn't feel sorry for all the foul **** he's done. No remorse.

Thats only a brief part of the whole story of what he's done

As of today the only reason he's not dead or locked up somewhere or in the streets being homeless is because our mom took him back in. Hes sober now for the most part, doesn't go out anymore because he's paranoid and scared of people, just stays inside all day, talking about how messed up his life is, having conversations with himself, etc.

Still only thinking about himself, not aware of all the emotional, material, property damage he's done. The thousands our mother wasted to help save him and then still think she is against him

Can't forgive him for all the **** he's done the past 4 years.

Last edited:
man im too much of an empath whats really good on becoming a sociopath? Callin all my sociopathic nters

Back
Top Bottom