Has the economy affected the shoes you buy?

yup i had to help my peoples out wit some bills which is why i missed the last cdp but bills are more important

it's honestly about to start. the way gas prices are and how everything else is more expensive because of it, i'm gonna have to pick and choose which ican/can't live without.

To an extent yes. Summer economics will create some difficulty as food and gas will continue to rise. Tuition has affected my Jordan purchasing power the most

yea gas is just sad

(spell check) in sadi arabia gas is 45 cent a gallon

i thougt the hole point of this war was for oil? well bush if thats all u wanted at least make gas prices low since u sent are army there i just dontunderstand it

hell no....honestly i've been copping more recently. i'm about to slow it down though but if you know how to budget your money wisely then you in goodmoney (assuming you got a decent paying job)

it didnt slow me down... it got me crazy...
but absolutely reflecting on the shoe market, cant sell well...

Some people would believe i have an addiction to Jordans.

I, however, only buy shoes to help out the economy and this lovely country of ours...USA!!!...USA!!!

Originally Posted by Wozman23

Some people would believe i have an addiction to Jordans.

I, however, only buy shoes to help out the economy and this lovely country of ours...USA!!!...USA!!!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cry me a river about the gas prices... in Canada, we're paying the equivalent of close to $6/gallon right now. What are you guys paying? $3.50-4.00/gallon?

Having said that, because the U.S. economy is hurting, most of the time, your dollar is actually worth less than the Canadian dollar... which works out nicelyfor us Canadian sneaker heads
laugh.gif

who cares about canada any way^ thats why yall have high gas prices

Anyway everyone will soon be affected by this

Not yet but we'll see. I'm a bartender and if people don't have money to give then I don't get paid.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

....canada gets free health care though...why complain about gas?
Exactly. Same with Europe. They pay a couple dollars more per gallon but thats how they provide universal health care.

yes indeed. i not tryin to hear anybody sayin its not. a fool and his money are easily parted. people be frontin actin like the economy has no effect on buyinj's PLEASE. they are still being bought yes. but ya best believe its 99 cent menu for the the next two weeks.

jordan heads can be so crazy that they would actually say they enjoy payin high prices...WAY OUT MADNESS

Yes it has affected me, but not my 13yr old son. He's still getting most of the Jordans he wants. (17/6 lastest purchase will keep him good for the timebeing.) I just need my red XXIII's then I'm good until the 18/5 and 20/3 CDP's hit.

Back
Top Bottom