have you bros had a bomb kiss yet? Vol. Smooch

Ox.

formerly oxpenguin
like a bomb kiss that you will never forget? it was just something special and gave you butterflies? with a special girl in a special moment?

I ask this bc last night was my first new year in a while where I didn't mack on a random girl. 

I have, it was back when I was 18/19 with a gf I had at the time. she went m.i.a for a month bc she was applying for college and trying to graduate hs early and was working and whatever so we didn't even see each other. then one saturday night it was an uncle of her's 25th anniversary and it was hawaiian themed. I'm not a dancer and she was trying to get me to dance but I stayed G and just chilled at the bonfire with her hot cousins as she danced with another hot cousin of her's. I'm chillin at the fire and her mom approaches me to dance, her mom is a milf bros, she asked me to dance and like a little girl on christmas morning I jumped up and went with her. she was dancing wayyyyyy to close and when she would spin she would press against my wienie. I knew she felt it bc I ain't gonna lie, I was 60% chub. my ex was in the kitchen this whole time and when she finally walks out I see her with hate in her eyes, I saw fire, I don't think it was the reflection of the bonfire in her eyes. she yanked me by the arm, took me outside and kicked me out lulz. we argue and I finally say eff it and bounce, I'm about to turn the corner of the street to get into my car when I hear flip flops and it's her running, she pushes me against my truck and our tongues go to war, thinking how bangin she looked with a flower crown, very little makeup, short white flowery dress and her C cups and bubble booty and I go from 0 to 350 chub, she feels it, she presses on me more and her soft moans take me to almost a thousand. kiss lasts like a minute but it was aight.

call me old fashioned but I think I'm not kissing a girl til I'm in love again.

Last edited:
yea b. my ex and i would eat each other's face off in the back seat of my car. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ox.
Me and my sons mom kissed so much on our first date our lips and tounges were sore. We were 17 I'm 25 now. We kissed and got butt naked in the whip for like 3 hours.

Reactions: Ox.
i mean i like kissing, but come on bruh, we're men, we dont talk about stuff like this. you ever heard a conversation about kissing at the barber shop? me neither.

I get my cut in salons b

And I went out with her 6 years ago, I'm not going to have her on IG.

Last edited:
I'm Clappton Cheeks.

Stopped going to my barber bc he was closing shop at 3 and I couldn't make it. Plus where I go they've been playing TSwift nonstop.

Back
Top Bottom