Have you ever been hit by a weapon?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

dude youre just talking to yourself. no one is laughing with u or anything. im talking to club.
that was lettiing him, who stated as a fact that he would one shot me on any given occasion.
in rebuttal i let him know he would be very surprised how things would start and go.
unless he's fast as mayweather with the strength of tyson, he's not taking me down, while on the other hand, any blow from me would be potentially fatal.

and thats a hell of a surprise.

unless we're talking in ring... even there my stand up game is flawless. and it would be tough to get me to the ground.
also those same knuckles are what i hit the guy with. i hurt him really bad.
So you're saying mayweather couldn't take you out because he doesn't have the strength of tyson. o

Originally Posted by likethematrix

dude youre just talking to yourself. no one is laughing with u or anything. im talking to club.
that was lettiing him, who stated as a fact that he would one shot me on any given occasion.
in rebuttal i let him know he would be very surprised how things would start and go.
unless he's fast as mayweather with the strength of tyson, he's not taking me down, while on the other hand, any blow from me would be potentially fatal.

and thats a hell of a surprise.

unless we're talking in ring... even there my stand up game is flawless. and it would be tough to get me to the ground.
also those same knuckles are what i hit the guy with. i hurt him really bad.
So you're saying mayweather couldn't take you out because he doesn't have the strength of tyson. o

Tables and chairs count? To the face too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by jrp44

Club 27 wrote:
Yes. im that confident in my skillset.

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)
This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Club kills it with his responses
whats with mma cats that always think they above other people and bringing random @** comments into arguments. there no situation where someone will let you have a clean shot at him. 
had 2 "mma" classmates back in hs who would bring mma comments into every conversation. *%#%#! annoying as !#$!. 

hey, he brought up the whole situation.

i just cant ignore it.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by jrp44

Club 27 wrote:
Yes. im that confident in my skillset.

HBW thinks he can fight because he has the highest score on the punching-bag game at his local dive bar.

this is also coming from the guy who thinks he's buff but could easily place 2nd or 3rd in a Re-Run look-a-like contest.

im a legit trained combat athlete

not that its a big deal or anything, but for him to say he's the "best fighter on this website" is an annoyance to those of us who actually train and compete (there are a couple of you out there, show yourselves!)
This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Club kills it with his responses
whats with mma cats that always think they above other people and bringing random @** comments into arguments. there no situation where someone will let you have a clean shot at him. 
had 2 "mma" classmates back in hs who would bring mma comments into every conversation. *%#%#! annoying as !#$!. 

hey, he brought up the whole situation.

i just cant ignore it.

my friend shot me with a roman candle during our "unofficial july 4th fireworks before friends' Europe trip" extravaganza. My t-shirt has several holes in it and I got a burn mark on my arm from the embers.

my friend shot me with a roman candle during our "unofficial july 4th fireworks before friends' Europe trip" extravaganza. My t-shirt has several holes in it and I got a burn mark on my arm from the embers.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

i been hit in the back of a head with a bat. blood everywhere. they aint knock me down though, it was actually amusing to hear a really loud dinnggg in my head at the moment of impact
laugh.gif
straight up like the comic books

oh yeah i'm sure you were cracking up when it happened

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

i been hit in the back of a head with a bat. blood everywhere. they aint knock me down though, it was actually amusing to hear a really loud dinnggg in my head at the moment of impact
laugh.gif
straight up like the comic books

oh yeah i'm sure you were cracking up when it happened

This is sad. HBW and Club's responses honestly sound like they could be taken from a 'Step Brothers' scene.

amazing_fun_weird_cool_stepbrothers_200907240706222957.jpg
laugh.gif

This is sad. HBW and Club's responses honestly sound like they could be taken from a 'Step Brothers' scene.

amazing_fun_weird_cool_stepbrothers_200907240706222957.jpg
laugh.gif

I got cut wit a machete in the back of the head when i was drunk in D.R ones..
laugh.gif

thank god it barely hit me so the cut isnt deep went to the hospital and got 10 stiches  

dont %#%! with a jelous thug's girl in DR.. she tried to tell me too

I got cut wit a machete in the back of the head when i was drunk in D.R ones..
laugh.gif

thank god it barely hit me so the cut isnt deep went to the hospital and got 10 stiches  

dont %#%! with a jelous thug's girl in DR.. she tried to tell me too

Last year me and a few people were drunk at a party and this chick hit me in the head with a frying pan
indifferent.gif
glad the scar went away

Last year me and a few people were drunk at a party and this chick hit me in the head with a frying pan
indifferent.gif
glad the scar went away

Got jumped outside the club. Got hit in the head wit some type of pole (pause) and needed like 30 stitches to close me up. It was like 7on1, n they still aint KO me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom