Have you ever been hit by a weapon?

From a distance, it looked like there were two fools arguing.
Then I got real close and it turns out there are two fools arguing.

From a distance, it looked like there were two fools arguing.
Then I got real close and it turns out there are two fools arguing.

lol diego u funny pal.
i was not arguing. it was club getting out of pocket like he's Rugal up in this +**@+.
my knuckles are steel, not brass and custom made. I also have 4 pairs of sap gloves.
all is fair in love and war right?

its just some of the naive people on NT think people just catch fair ones and david beats goliath every time.
then their parents and friends are like "i cant understand this tragedy. he was a good guy. nice to everyone. he didnt deserve it"

lol diego u funny pal.
i was not arguing. it was club getting out of pocket like he's Rugal up in this +**@+.
my knuckles are steel, not brass and custom made. I also have 4 pairs of sap gloves.
all is fair in love and war right?

its just some of the naive people on NT think people just catch fair ones and david beats goliath every time.
then their parents and friends are like "i cant understand this tragedy. he was a good guy. nice to everyone. he didnt deserve it"

The hell is this dude even talking about? Why are you bragging about your custom brass knuckles from the flea market? No one cares. No one is shook. You were on next or elimidate or whatever. Stop that. Its the internet. Sound like the kid in 2nd grade talking about his dads guns or my dad will kick your dads #@$. We all know nothin is poppin off.

The hell is this dude even talking about? Why are you bragging about your custom brass knuckles from the flea market? No one cares. No one is shook. You were on next or elimidate or whatever. Stop that. Its the internet. Sound like the kid in 2nd grade talking about his dads guns or my dad will kick your dads #@$. We all know nothin is poppin off.

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by thacapt

Boxing > MMA in a street fight.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know right.

Wladimir Klitschko > Anderson Silva in a street fight. *shots fired*

Manny Pacquiao > Georges St. Pierre in a street fight.

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by thacapt

Boxing > MMA in a street fight.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know right.

Wladimir Klitschko > Anderson Silva in a street fight. *shots fired*

Manny Pacquiao > Georges St. Pierre in a street fight.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

bro. you're in minnysoda. go shovel some snow.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

laugh.gif
it's like 90 degrees out boss.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

laugh.gif
it's like 90 degrees out boss.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Almost got wacked in the head by some golf clubs but ran off in time.

hopefully you ran home in time to catch The View.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant breathe

franchise3 wrote:
My dude NobleKane, damn. You about that life? Or just wrong places at the wrong time?

In before Ninjahood and the musket that was pulled on him...and he took away. 
laugh.gif

For me, nothing, fortunately

Being serious, Is ninja about that life?

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Almost got wacked in the head by some golf clubs but ran off in time.

hopefully you ran home in time to catch The View.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant breathe

franchise3 wrote:
My dude NobleKane, damn. You about that life? Or just wrong places at the wrong time?

In before Ninjahood and the musket that was pulled on him...and he took away. 
laugh.gif

For me, nothing, fortunately

Being serious, Is ninja about that life?

Got hit in the face with a old transformer toy the metal kind not the plastic
laugh.gif

Got hit in the face with a old transformer toy the metal kind not the plastic
laugh.gif

My sister slammed into my forehead with her foot when she was swinging. Still got a dent lookin thing

My sister slammed into my forehead with her foot when she was swinging. Still got a dent lookin thing

Back
Top Bottom