Have you ever laid a hand on your woman? ....................Why not?

1. Step your quote game up fam
grin.gif

2. My bad, I thought you were talking to me. A lot of people read thread titles and ASSUME they know what the OP is saying.... my fault.
3. I agree that hitting women is despicable.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by renkxedik

man for all the women = emotional ............. man = logical posts you see on here ........ alot of you guys acting waaay more emotional than your girls ...... there's no way any female is baiting me into hitting her regardless of the situation/argument ....... I've been in several situations where a female has tried to bait me into an argument and all it took was a "watch I aint arguing with you" or at the very worst walking away
You're missing the point. It's not about dodging the BS, it's about preventing/punishing it. I'm smart enough to juke slide any set up, but I shouldn't have to. It shouldn't be OK for her to instigate when it's not OK for me to retaliate. It's not like that in our world (read: the male hierarchy). In our world, you're accountable for what you start. So don't start.
Either you've never grown up around women or your on some intimidation steez ....... 'Cause from my experience that's all they do........ And if you think what I'm saying is about dodging crap that's flying your way, you have a lot of growing up to do ...... live a life where yougrew up fighting everyday for respect and I don't mean words I mean bully beatdown fisticuffs ... then come back and tell me simply walking awaydoesn't live up to your manly ways ........ Either you adjust to this not being cave man days, or have a nice life behind bars

All you gotta do brandon is ask your very best friend if he has any bad *$! cousins
wink.gif
. My boy called me one day out the blue like "Yo, my cousin is hereand we need another spades player. She's cute too." That will have been a whole year ago on May 7
pimp.gif
. Before her, a chick waslucky to make it to her next period and still know me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

man for all the women = emotional ............. man = logical posts you see on here ........ alot of you guys acting waaay more emotional than your girls ...... there's no way any female is baiting me into hitting her regardless of the situation/argument ....... I've been in several situations where a female has tried to bait me into an argument and all it took was a "watch I aint arguing with you" or at the very worst walking away
You're missing the point. It's not about dodging the BS, it's about preventing/punishing it. I'm smart enough to juke slide any set up, but I shouldn't have to. It shouldn't be OK for her to instigate when it's not OK for me to retaliate. It's not like that in our world (read: the male hierarchy). In our world, you're accountable for what you start. So don't start.
Either you've never grown up around women or your on some intimidation steez ....... 'Cause from my experience that's all they do ........ And if you think what I'm saying is about dodging crap that's flying your way, you have a lot of growing up to do ...... live a life where you grew up fighting everyday for respect and I don't mean words I mean bully beatdown fisticuffs ... then come back and tell me simply walking away doesn't live up to your manly ways ........ Either you adjust to this not being cave man days, or have a nice life behind bars
The hell are you talking about? I'm a gangser disciple from Gary, Indiana. Where you think I learned all this conflict resolution from? Shutup talking to me dude....

Either you adjust to this not being cave man days, or have a nice life behind bars

The hell are you talking about? I'm a gangser disciple from Gary, Indiana. Where you think I learned all this conflict resolution from? Shut up talking to me dude....

for your sake I hope you're joking ........... (also this wasn't meant as some sort of personal attack, but you know what I'll letstand in it's own merit)
EDIT
- First off all my posts have been, generalized black/white extremes, and you are the one that responded to me ............
- Secondly after reading much of your responses here in this thread, I stand 100% behind my statements, all of which is from personal experience. While thereare certain points you bring up, that I agree with and have held as my MO time changes everything. But then again you don't want a discussion, you wantfollowers to your doctrine

anyways there was some more things that i was going to touch upon as to why these women seem to be "trying your masculinity" but it's best thisis my exit to this thread

DearWinter219 wrote:
All you gotta do brandon is ask your very best friend if he has any bad *$! cousins
wink.gif
. My boy called me one day out the blue like "Yo, my cousin is here and we need another spades player. She's cute too." That will have been a whole year ago on May 7
pimp.gif
. Before her, a chick was lucky to make it to her next period and still know me.
laugh.gif

I see where you coming from but I always had this thing "to not mess with none of my partners family"

I never wanted to put my boys in the middle if anything ever happened between me and his fam you know.

Like say I hit and I don't like, and dead the relationship. Should my boy be mad at me? probably

I guess I have to experience 1st be for I judge it.

EDIT:tongue:lus all my boys know how I am, so I doubt they put me on to any of their family

Me and my ex lady used to have alotta verbal fights and one time it got real outta hand....pushing and some mo %@##....then it got to the point where she wasin my face...i said some things that i dont regret saying, she slappped me in the face, and as a NATURAL REACTION, i slapped her back...Thats about as far asive ever gone...Bottom line, u wanna act like a man by hittin another man?? Then i'm put you in your place as if you WERE a man....thats how i look at it

i've only gotten into a heated all out arguement once with a girl. i was apparently not taking the arguement seriously because i chuckled a bit, and BAM, igot slapped in the face. i was a little shocked and called her a name, which got me slapped even harder...but at no point did laying a hand on her ever rollthru my mind. you just don't do it. you're supposed to be a man...you can take a slap or some harsh words spoken in the heat of an arguement.

yall need to find some chicks that respect yall enough to not try to push you to where you feel you have to prove you can possibly hurt them if you wanted. ive dealt with birds that would probably do it, but they was just birds so there were no arguments and never a care to disagree with anything b/c nothingmattered about them in the first place.

now when we talking about a mature, intelligent lady, you shouldnt have to deal with that past the point of discussing it. me and wifey discuss the issue andwe see eye to eye on it. granted i do feel all chicks are silly and lack intelligence in some sort of fashion on certain issues, the issue of domestic abuse(from either person) is a very manageable issue. mainly cuz im too rational to allow anything to escalate to thatpoint.

i would never wife an out of pocket broad on that tip. not to the point where they feel they have the right to do allthat physical shhh. get that %*%* outta here. im talkin she would immediately know if she did that again she's gone. better go find another %%%+% youthink you can put your hands on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i've only gotten into a heated all out arguement once with a girl. i was apparently not taking the arguement seriously because i chuckled a bit, and BAM, i got slapped in the face. i was a little shocked and called her a name, which got me slapped even harder...but at no point did laying a hand on her ever roll thru my mind. you just don't do it. you're supposed to be a man...you can take a slap or some harsh words spoken in the heat of an arguement.

QFT

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

yall need to find some chicks that respect yall enough to not try to push you to where you feel you have to prove you can possibly hurt them if you wanted. ive dealt with birds that would probably do it, but they was just birds so there were no arguments and never a care to disagree with anything b/c nothing mattered about them in the first place.

now when we talking about a mature, intelligent lady, you shouldnt have to deal with that past the point of discussing it. me and wifey discuss the issue and we see eye to eye on it. granted i do feel all chicks are silly and lack intelligence in some sort of fashion on certain issues, the issue of domestic abuse (from either person) is a very manageable issue. mainly cuz im too rational to allow anything to escalate to that point.

i would never wife an out of pocket broad on that tip. not to the point where they feel they have the right to do all that physical shhh. get that %*%* outta here. im talkin she would immediately know if she did that again she's gone. better go find another %%%+% you think you can put your hands on
laugh.gif
Totally agree. That's so unhealthy... I don't know how people do that kind of thing.

Would you want someone "mushing" your mom, grandmother, sister or any other female in your life?

Would you want your dad, brother, or grandpa being emasculated in front of everybody, thus making the men in your family look weak and casting a shadow overyou and your gene pool? Then what would happen if say, the constructs of society collapsed and all you had left was your balls and your word? See, inside ofclosed doors there are no societal norms. Everything boils down to primal truths. When you get into an argument, you don't go quoting the Bill of Rights,do you? No, because NONE of that %$%% really matters when it's one-on-one conflict. All those "rules" are meant ot govern large populations andtheir collective consciousness. Under REAL LIFE circumstances, it is what it is and socialization won't rescue you from reality.

My dad agrees with me 100% and he told me from experience that what I'm saying worked for his dad and mom. The thing is this, I'm NOT saying beat onyour lady. I'd take my own life before I hit ANY woman I love. But I WILL be respected as a man.Realistically, though a lot can be accomplished by way of passive aggressiveness, men don't gain primal respect by turning the othercheek.

for your sake I hope you're joking

Go be wanted somewhere. This ain't there.

Me and my Fiance had a fight one time.........we were arguing at first and it was raining.....She started punching me in my back and i back handed her in theface.......then....the broad went outside and started throwing my j`s in the rain.......so when she went to throw a pair out that i didnt want anyway......Ilocked her +@* outside on the balcony.

Needless to say we broke up and got back together (about 2 months later).

She learned not to put her hands on me again.

You got the balls to swing on a man, you got the balls to get beat like a man

This mess sounds no different than women who stay with men that emotionally/physically abuse them. I see a lot of you saying ' my girl and I'/'myfiancee and I' ...etc. If someone is gonna cut you down and make you feel small AND put their hands on you...what posesses you to stay? One time thing ornot, I believe in zero tolerance with certain behaviors...but I'm curious. WHY?

So when double standards don't work in a guys favor he gets upset but when we call them out that's just the way life is right? m'ch...*rolls eyes*

Yeah, that's true in theory...but if you or anyone else thinks that would EVER EVER EVER logically work in your favor... come on now?
laugh.gif

GingersAintBad wrote:
Would you want someone "mushing" your mom, grandmother, sister or any other female in your life?
I'm not understanding this whole concept people use. Just cause it's some one related to us doesn't put her above anyone in otherseyes. If I saw my mom,grandmother, or sister hit a man I'd be expecting the man to hit them back. Once they do obviously imma defend her, but none of thefemales in my family are birds. They know they can't go around laying hands on people, and they know how to respect. It's clear for alot of the guysposting in this thread that your women doesn't respect you. Or you are provoking the hell out of them and don't even notice it.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Yeah, that's true in theory...but if you or anyone else thinks that would EVER EVER EVER logically work in your favor... come on now?
laugh.gif

The logic isn't the issue. The logic is practical. But as I said in my OP:
That's why it's not just enough to change the law (which is dumb and biased). I propose a new folkway of American culture in general. we need to raise these girls differently. They need to expectto be held accountable for their mouths in the same way we do, with physical punishment. They've been untouchable for far too long and it just isn't natural. All of nature is martial, low key -- from the wolf pack to the lion's pride. So I feel you should be allowed to muff her for getting unreaonably out of pocket.

You're only
laugh.gif
because you KNOW the current laws and customs are in your favor. If they were rightfully neutral, as in nature, you'd be worriedinstead of giggling because then YOU would have to be your own last line of defense.
I'm not understanding this whole concept people use. Just cause it's some one related to us doesn't put her above anyone in others eyes. If I saw my mom,grandmother, or sister hit a man I'd be expecting the man to hit them back. Once they do obviously imma defend her, but none of the females in my family are birds. They know they can't go around laying hands on people, and they know how to respect. It's clear for alot of the guys posting in this thread that your women doesn't respect you. Or you are provoking the hell out of them and don't even notice it.
Word.. like..
laugh.gif
... how don't they get this?

Dylishis wrote:
This mess sounds no different than women who stay with men that emotionally/physically abuse them. I see a lot of you saying ' my girl and I'/'my fiancee and I' ...etc. If someone is gonna cut you down and make you feel small AND put their hands on you...what posesses you to stay? One time thing or not, I believe in zero tolerance with certain behaviors...but I'm curious. WHY?
Yeah it seems like your females don't respect you at all. I mean do they go around hitting every one they get angry at? You guys are doingsomething wrong.

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by Dylishis

laugh.gif

The logic isn't the issue. The logic is practical. But as I said in my OP:
That's why it's not just enough to change the law (which is dumb and biased). I propose a new folkway of American culture in general. we need to raise these girls differently. They need to expectto be held accountable for their mouths in the same way we do, with physical punishment. They've been untouchable for far too long and it just isn't natural. All of nature is martial, low key -- from the wolf pack to the lion's pride. So I feel you should be allowed to muff her for getting unreaonably out of pocket.

You're only
laugh.gif
because you KNOW the current laws and customs are in your favor. If they were rightfully neutral, as in nature, you'd be worried instead of giggling because then YOU would have to be your own last line of defense.

but that's not the case so she can giggle and put her finger all in your face if she wanted to...

Back
Top Bottom