Have you ever met a girl who is cooler than your girlfriend?

One time I dated this girl who was hot, awesome, smart, and funny. I ended up meeting another girl who was a bit more popular and had bigger boobs. I dumped the first girl for the second.

The first girl ended up graduating college, getting an awesome job, and lives in the city we both love.

The second girl dumped me in 6 months for a guy in a band. She's now a stay at home mom who does nothing.

I guess what I'm getting at is.. 'cooler' isn't always better.

Yes. It's a part of life. I've been young and dumb enough where I started stepping out on whoever I was dating for the 'cooler' girl as well. It's ended up good and bad in my experiences. I had to learn the difference b/w someone who had my back and put up with me, and knew and took me for me VS someone who was a fresh face, something new, and seemed 'cool.' It really is a toss up and can go either way. Been a time or 2 I never looked back, other times where I wanted to punch myself lol. It's part of growing up and learning and figuring %+!# out IMO

First 6 months of your relationship no one is cooler than your girl friend... after 6 months, most girls are cooler than your girl friend...

Originally Posted by jdi23

Too be honest....

That girl is my current gf. My old gf was a square and ya boy was like Usher..."ya make me wanna leave the one I'm with and start a new relationship with you" and thats what happened.

My current girl is great and leaving my old one was a great decision.

Do you man.

tumblr_m197an285T1qfj59do1_500.gif

Cool sometimes means they just wanna fug.. Not necessarily to be with u forever.. lol real talk thooo

It's happened to all of us...Oh well

The thing is...Once that same girl becomes your gf then things could very well become very different. Just how it goes.

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

First 6 months of your relationship no one is cooler than your girl friend... after 6 months, most girls are cooler than your girl friend...

This has happened to almost everyone at one point in life...

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

One time I dated this girl who was hot, awesome, smart, and funny. I ended up meeting another girl who was a bit more popular and had bigger boobs. I dumped the first girl for the second.

The first girl ended up graduating college, getting an awesome job, and lives in the city we both love.

The second girl dumped me in 6 months for a guy in a band. She's now a stay at home mom who does nothing.

I guess what I'm getting at is.. 'cooler' isn't always better.

If this is true... Son
30t6p3b.gif

Boobs and popularity? C'mon.

Most people don't marry/date their soul mates (for those of us that believe in such a thing) so there is always some one that's more 'cool' and compatible.. To answer OPs question, Yes, and that Usher line has already been quoted in here, iknowsthatfeel

It's really all about chemistry to me, and my gf of 3 years has the best chemistry with me than any one I've ever been with.
After a while you will realize that new 'cool' girls are appetizing, but after a little while you'll realize they also poop which puts everything in perspective.

Btw, for any insecure guy on NT who gets nervous going up to really hot women, just visualize them pooping.

"Cool" is not as cool as you think. The grass is always greener, and that new chick is always "better". I know that my girl is down for me 100, and accepts me for EVERYTHING that I am or ever will be. Not to mention I can trust her with my life. Having a girl that you never have to worry about creeping behind your back, especially in a LDR, .Got me feeling like I don't deserve her sometimesBut so thankful to have her. But even I admit, every once in a while at weak moments I would give anything to swap with some club honey eyeing me in the corner, just for a different pace. But, thankfully, I still got my girl.

Every girl seems cool when you first meet them. Then you get to know the, more and realize they're just like any other girl.

Meeting someone Ipnew, in general, is always interesting. Because they're new,

OP how old are you?

Life isn't that serious.  If you don't like your girl and you like another girl better....dump your current girl and try to get with the new girl.  Like people said if you think this now its probably because you and your girl aren't really that great together in the first place (no shots).

Now if you and your current girl have been together for like 5 years and you actually know this "cooler" girl on a personal level and have chilled with her and see a better future with her.  Then that is a different scenario, that will take you weighing your options and actually having to think hard if it is worth it.

You really gotta think about how much @+# you and your girl have gone through. My girl and I have been through some crazy @+# that was out of our control, but we handled really well. If you look back and see that either you or YOUR girl have created most of your problems, then maybe you should re-evaluate your relationship. My girl though, I know that we're both ride or die for each other just from the issues we've come across and dealt with together. Even if at times she can be a bit confusing and temperamental, I'm positive that no one's as cool as my girl. Positive.

Yes I have met a girl that is "cooler" than my girl.  However, I have NOT found a girl BETTER than my girl.

I mean, really, how long is "cool" going to last..?..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

cool isn't always what's best.
pimp.gif
 met a bunch, but like homie said above it isnt always best. sometimes i need that extra push from a woman who see's your true potential.
cool girls dont really push you to be a better person. most of the time they are just looking for consistant fun. soon as the going get tough the cool girl is on to next dude
that can sell em the dream of constant fun

Back
Top Bottom