HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
8 episodes 
mean.gif

Since HBO is debuting Westworld in the Fall, more than likely Leftovers is getting pushed to Winter 2017.

I have to re-watch S2 in its entirety. I missed a few Sunday's and never caught up.

HBO hasnt revealed the premiere date for season 3 yet. Season 1 debuted in June. Season 2 in October. So who knows. But if Westworld is in the fall then i dont know how leftovers gets its shine if its in the fall too unless they start westworld december and leftovers in october. So either that happens or winter 2017.

Plus HBO is debuting that new true crime limited series "the night of" in july as well which has an 8 episode order. So that should run until august.

Last edited:
No official date yet just 2017. Westworld is debuting in the fall so thats why the push to 2017.

So no one's going to question any significance of the random earthquakes in the last ep?
One just happens after Nora basically says FU God and Mary suddenly snapping out of it after it.
And one just happens the second Kevin is about to enter his home.

What about the whole Australia connection. I NEED ANSWERS MAN!!!
The earthquakes are supposed to represent God's will.
When Kevin tried to drown himself - not his time yet.
When Mary came back - saving her.
Right before John went into his house - karma.

So, why does John's family hate him so much? What did he ever do to them that makes his entire family want to leave him? Is it cuz he got locked up and they lost 6 years with him?

i think virgil molested him and in turn john shot him and turned into a dark, brooding miserable person that the rest of the family just couldnt take being around

like it seemed like he had them all walking on eggshells for fear of a violent/dangerous outburst

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom