HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just out of curiosity and for the sake of discussion and adding to the discourse in the thread:

How do you know it was already predetermined which would do what?

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017...-the-baby-question-season-3-episode-4-s03e04/

http://www.pajiba.com/the_leftovers...-you-kill-a-baby-to-cure-cancer-question-.php

From the question they asked, two infant twins are born and one of them will grow up to cure cancer, but only if the other one dies now. It is a fictitious scenario, but I drew my conclusion based off of that.

man I'm kinda bummed they're doing the whole split thing to where the next episode has to do with all the other characters. I get it and I know I'd be complaining if they didn't show how Matt and co. got to Australia. Hope there's a plenty of gems in next weeks episode even if it's at the very end like the episode with Papa Garvey

could it be even deigning to answer the question could be the wrong answer?

like choosing to play god?

the vanishing should have proved to ppl the power of god right?

like if she had said i cant make that choice she would have appeared humble?

Could Nora be preggers after the airport encounter?
nerd.gif

what was under all the sheets? :nerd:

and the "machine" was there on site right?

I think it was just a random building, not sure what was under it. But i thought the one guy doing all the tests said it wasnt there or the ladies said it wasnt. Cant remember tho

Nora fell for Waynes magic hugs, and now the radiation machine. Short just be blowing thru money

It's eps like this why I don't want this show to ever end.

The content and quality isn't being replicated enough.

Last edited:
Matt sure knows how to ruin the party
francis.png

Each season this guy has graced us with some of the craziest missions...trying to get cash to save his church...when he took mary to the hospital and got GTA'd..and now this
mjlol.png

that ending lmaooo. Matt's savage mode is unlike any other

Last edited:
francis.png

Each season this guy has graced us with some of the craziest missions...trying to get cash to save his church...when he took mary to the hospital and got GTA'd..and now this
mjlol.png

Matt really be having wild stuff happen to him.
Him and Kevin :lol:
Was dude really god though????
I swear this show just confuses u all season
Then have everything come together In the last episode
Then just raises more questions in the last 5 min of it
But I can't stop watching this damn show :smh:

francis.png

mjlol.png

Matt really be having wild stuff happen to him.
Him and Kevin :lol:
Was dude really god though????
I swear this show just confuses u all season
Then have everything come together In the last episode
Then just raises more questions in the last 5 min of it
But I can't stop watching this damn show :smh:

naw I just took him as another wack job taking advantage of the recent events to manipulate ppl...I think the Lion put his *** to rest :lol:

he did break some knowledge off on Matt's self serving *** though :lol:

I dont what to make of the start of the episode...minus the
dame2.png

fam launched a nuke in his birthday suit
dame2.png

Last edited:
He had to get naked to reach the Nuke keys.
If he was in clothing that stretch would be restricted.

+1

just wondering where that scene fits in all this...if its fits at all.

saw comments homie claiming to be god was in last season...gotta go back and dig on that one now

+1

saw comments homie claiming to be god was in last season...gotta go back and dig on that one now
He looked very familiar to me.

I'm guessing that naked nuke scene relates to the bombings (or whatever) going in Australia that has all flights grounded

+1

He's mentioned in the background on TV in a couple of episodes can't remember which ones. I'm almost certain that in the season 2 premiere when Michael comes to bring the guy in the tower a sandwhich, the guy passes down a letter to be sent to that guy in australia.

I feel dumb for not realizing that of course it would be Matt that would say Fraiser :lol:
Show always gets me with the :wow: :wow: :wow: when something crazy happens to him :lol:

Dude came in, told John about the Evie thing, then said "Welp I'm going to bed" :lol:

The definition of a Sav

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom