HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really gonna miss this show, but at least it's going out on the writers terms. So far his vision has been perfect, as long as he can tie it all up in the last few episodes this will be a masterpiece. Can we please get some Jill though...

laugh.gif

Last edited:
wasnt it really lucky that the guy ran right in front of the cage

was matt supposed to impregnate every chick in there for saying frasier?

if that guy was "god" and got killed by the lion then does that mean like nature wins over beliefs or something?

i think matt was right tho i think laurie has totally emasculated/controlled john

so is matt giving up on finding kevin now?

+1

just wondering where that scene fits in all this...if its fits at all.

saw comments homie claiming to be god was in last season...gotta go back and dig on that one now

He's mentioned in the background on TV in a couple of episodes can't remember which ones. I'm almost certain that in the season 2 premiere when Michael comes to bring the guy in the tower a sandwhich, the guy passes down a letter to be sent to that guy in australia.

I feel dumb for not realizing that of course it would be Matt that would say Fraiser :lol:
Show always gets me with the :wow: :wow: :wow: when something crazy happens to him :lol:

Dude came in, told John about the Evie thing, then said "Welp I'm going to bed" :lol:

The definition of a Sav

That dude was in the international assassin's episode and season 2 finale when Kev died again...at the bar and at the bridge scene :wow:

my memory sucks

fam might be more than a mortal :lol:

Last edited:
Matt always having opportunities for the best ******* times and he always ruining the party :lol: This dude goes through some crazy ****, he should be writing an autobiography :lol:

That dude was in the international assassin's episode and season 2 finale when Kev died again...at the bar and at the bridge scene :wow:

my memory sucks

fam might be more than a mortal :lol:

So is that who was trying to hang himself from the bridge?

I recall Matt saying something about Revelations in a prior episode...not sure about Laurie 

Maybe .. idk someone said revelations in this season before we knew about this translation of last episode, whether it was a preview or actual episode.

Glad i found this show. I dont want much tv but this has me hooked. Found it one night up late in season 1 was showing a repeat when i was on vacation. Had me confused af but i watched it anyway found out it was episode 2 or something so i went back to find it on hboGo

To take the clothes off ahead of time eliminates that as a step once he was in the Nuke room.

Why have to go in and 1. Strip 2. Stretch and Nuke, when you can just 1. Stretch and Nuke?

Eliminating the need to strip inside the nuke room was more calculated, eliminating a potential roadblock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom