HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

"You're gay for my code."

Son, I died when Erlich got the full spotlight treatment only to get slapped with a spear. 10/10 programming.. sad it's all over soon.

last few episodes have been great.

bummer that the pilot season is so short... but that seems to always be the case with new HBO comedies (bored to death, how to make it, etc). it's already been renewed for 2nd season tho... so can't be too mad.

giphy.gif

This show is extra funny if you've ever worked out of an accelerator or startup lab. Dinesh's character is about as ubiquitous as it gets in the tech industry.

Erlich is the best.

Great article, thanks for posting that.  Such a shame that he passed so young.  I thought he filmed the whole pilot season, but per that article i guess episode 5 was the last we saw of him.  

:\

Last edited:
started watching the show and it's pretty on point capturing that silicon valley lifestyle
mike judge bring the laughs

last few episodes have been great.

bummer that the pilot season is so short... but that seems to always be the case with new HBO comedies (bored to death, how to make it, etc). it's already been renewed for 2nd season tho... so can't be too mad.

HBO comedy seasons are always that short. Like the way the British do it, less chance of filler.

:lol: and I was with y'all with Ehrlich till ep 6, hilarious.

Last edited:
I've watched this season in chunks. 1st 3 eps in a row, then 4 eps in a row. Gotta say it's not that funny but for some reason I'm keeping up with the story.

Some funny things though, dude lying about his girl wanting to smash and him telling her he's down :lol: The graffiti artist and him changing the design the 2nd time to dude getting sodomized dressed as the statue of liberty :lol:

The way the last ep just ended with dude tackling TJ Miler :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom