HBO's The Night Of

Until he does a role that completely outshines Bodie pretty much.

I mean Carcetti is pretty much Littlefinger.

Idris went from Stringer to Luther to that black actor that ppl suggest for every role :lol:

Last edited:
It's crazy when I watched the first few episodes of GoT I was like "look at carcetti "

Now I realize little finger was the mayor of Baltimore the whole time

Had no idea Bodie was in this, not the character, but the actor of course. I think I might have to start my HBONOW trial for this and GOT :lol:

Maybe he survived and moved up North :nerd: :lol:

Intro reminded me of True Detective

Not eem gonna jump to any conclusions to who may have done it yet..yall sounding like TD season 1 thread already [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Didnt know until recently this was a Gandolfini project, RIP homie
wow.png

Ep. 1 delivered the hype for sure

Last edited:
Lol @ the Main character, P have dudes wylin out. Can't think of one brother I know that would be in the same room with a white chick playing with a knife, Ilet alone stabbing her hand
Word.
laugh.gif

She already sketchy as hell to me so I wouldn't have went back to her place.

If on the slight chance I did, the minute she pulled out that knife talking foolishness about "let's play" ole girl would've gotten hit with

That thirst is strong, dude aint eva got no suga walls. Willing to cut his own fingers off to get some.

Naz :smh:

He'd have to be the dumbest criminal ever to have done it.

Treach, Sticky and Lord Jamar make appearances also
It's good to see Bodie(JD Williams) on screen

Last edited:
Man the premiere episode has me hooked!

A couple observations:
- The CSU team mentioned the desk cop broke chain of evidence by having another officer take Naz's clothes instead of waiting for the CSU team to take it. This may play into the trial somehow.

- The detective is played really well. They really do everything they can to make you think they are helping you out and are your friend but the whole time he is just gathering evidence. "The Judge and Jury won't like that you refused. They prefer honesty so confess". It reminded me so much of Making a Murderer where the whole time I am just screaming for these dudes to request for a damn lawyer!

Reviews came out from people that have seen the first 7 episodes.

Word is that the show just gets even more lit

HBO got another classic on their hands :smokin

Last edited:
Whoa..show is LIT

They are playing it back to back right now..

U guys mention the hearse driver..one thing I just noticed is that they showed the security camera from the gas station a few times..when the driver was talking to her in the parking lot and both cars left at the same time

There's def gonna be a bunch of plot twists but I don't think it will b was trivial and confusing as TD

The entire scene in the police dept was insane

Looking forward to the remaining eps..had no clue it takes place in the city

I'm only 15 minutes in.

This show is going to be addicting. Just the camera work alone has me feeling really connected. The shots are insanely good.

Just watched it, it's good. Reminds me of Lincoln lawyer :lol:
LL with MM?

How? :lol:

Unless it's revealed Naz did it, his mom is in on it, and Turturro's character flips on dude with some help from his driver I don't see it.

Last edited:
Can't wait for episode two. I can't re-watch the premiere because Naz was pissing me off.

I'm sure he's going to do more of that as the season moves along 
laugh.gif

Also, interesting to read that Robert DeNiro turned down the role of the lawyer John Tuturro plays. I think DeNiro would have brought in another dynamic to the show, but Tuturro is really good as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom