HBO's The Night Of

Did anyone try watching Criminal Justice, the show that it's based off of? I only watched one episode and the US version is worlds better. They're all on youtube if anyone wanted to check it out.

No way Naz did it man. He literally had no blood on his clothes. The entire room had blood everywhere which means whoever stabbed the chick would've had blood all over them

my thoughts exactly.

I feel like Bodie said that he was alone so he didn't have go through the process of calling his boy down, thus taking more time when he was tryna be out. Kinda dumb though, that will obviously get brought up again in court when Naz says Bodie was with his boy. Can't see his boy being the killer. Would be too obvious. Plus if Bodie knew his boy did it, he wouldn't linger around the scene like that when all the ops were around.

Glad I checked this thread.

Show seems interesting.

No way Naz did it man. He literally had no blood on his clothes. The entire room had blood everywhere which means whoever stabbed the chick would've had blood all over them

my thoughts exactly.

I feel like Bodie said that he was alone so he didn't have go through the process of calling his boy down, thus taking more time when he was tryna be out. Kinda dumb though, that will obviously get brought up again in court when Naz says Bodie was with his boy. Can't see his boy being the killer. Would be too obvious. Plus if Bodie knew his boy did it, he wouldn't linger around the scene like that when all the ops were around.
I feel like his boy is a felon with violent priors. Probably used a knife [emoji]128298[/emoji] too. So that's why Jodie ain't mention him.

I don't think Bodie knows his boy did it. If he did he wouldn't even show back up to the scene of the crime.

I think it was clear enough. His boy gave ok girl and Naz the mean grilling without saying a word.

Just finished the ep. Pretty crazy and def lookin forward to the next ep. :lol: at everyone calling him Bodie. Think they said his name was Trevor. And yea, i think his boy might have done it as they focused on him grillin Nas for like 5 full seconds as he was walkin in

Yea just based off episode one I would say it was bodie mans that did it or shorty was involved in some wild **** ...she wasn't acting right

Yea just based off episode one I would say it was bodie mans that did it or shorty was involved in some wild **** ...she wasn't acting right

Could it be because Andrea told Naz to stab her in the hand, that when they went upstairs she told him to stab her here, stab here there.. and he did it?

All signs point to Naz or Bodie's friend, but I really think there will be a twist we don't see coming :nerd: .

I even think something is up with the witness neighbor from across the street #YouHeardItHereFirst

Think ol boy at the gas station whippin da hearse had something to do with it

Really though, this wait til the 17th is brutal. I need to know what happens next.

Great first episode!!

Didn't think HBO would be this dumb and have people wait 2-3 weeks for ep2 but I guess that isn't the case  
laugh.gif

Why introduce the pilot and have people hooked and anticipating episode 2 but delay it by 2-3 weeks?! Seems like it kills the momentum and hype for the show, don't get it. 

Loved the pilot. Interesting to see the dynamic of the characters and how they will all develop this season.

Naz was super annoying. His paranoia frustrated me, but hey. I get it. Dude was drugged and hung over and wasn't thinking correctly.

Hoping this series is good and will be a quality show.

Y'all need to stop posting in spoilers :lol:

:lol: @ the black dude with the hearse. That was a weird scene with her but wow if he ends up involved. At best I think he'll be a witness that Naz and shorty were together. Perhaps camera footage too.

Loved the pilot. Interesting to see the dynamic of the characters and how they will all develop this season.

Naz was super annoying. His paranoia frustrated me, but hey. I get it. Dude was drugged and hung over and wasn't thinking correctly.

Hoping this series is good and will be a quality show.
It really was pissing me off. I was beginning to not like the show cuz of dude.

Sees she's dead, tries to wipe away evidence he was there and then rushes out, breaks glass to get keys, dips

:stoneface:

I just saw the pilot episode. SO much potential for this show. I can't wait until the second episode.

I haven't cringed like that in awhile. Naz needs to get his act together or it's definitely an open & shut case.

Nobody noticed that that was potentially the same Cat that Andrea let out that crossed the street at the very end of the episode ?

Nobody noticed that that was potentially the same Cat that Andrea let out that crossed the street at the very end of the episode ?

I caught that as well. Don't think it will hold anything to the murder tho if that's what you were getting at :lol: .

The dude driving the hearse def has some play in it. And she mentioned she "Couldnt be alone tonight" She must have been in some sort of trouble..

The dude driving the hearse def has some play in it. And she mentioned she "Couldnt be alone tonight" She must have been in some sort of trouble..

Also the fact that the dude they took into question said he was alone. He was with someone when they ran into Nas and the chick. The guy that looked at them hard when they walked inside.

Feel like the show is making certain things too obvious. It's like they want us to go a certain direction. Watch it be something that was right under our noses when it's all said and done.

For example, the way they zoomed into and also made the detectives watch loud. Its most likely nothing but this show is making everything seem like a big piece. For all we know the cat did it.

Last edited:
Had no idea Bodie was in this, not the character, but the actor of course. I think I might have to start my HBONOW trial for this and GOT :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom