Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

just copped 1 of each colorway... i like white shoes so that white pair with the red swoosh are appealing to me...

don't think i need doubles of each tho... i'm getting to a point where i don't buy doubles that often anymore, i take good care of my shoes, and have so many i rotate thru i don't rock 'em often enough to beat 'em down, and may never get to the double anyways (especially on these, it's not like jordan 1's midsoles crack)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just copped 1 of each colorway... i like white shoes so that white pair with the red swoosh are appealing to me...

don't think i need doubles of each tho... i'm getting to a point where i don't buy doubles that often anymore, i take good care of my shoes, and have so many i rotate thru i don't rock 'em often enough to beat 'em down, and may never get to the double anyways (especially on these, it's not like jordan 1's midsoles crack)...

yeah i said the same thing i have both on the way & im deciding on should i get doubles???? i dunno might wait it out see how it looks after rd

ok first off these fit true to sz i took off my Bred strap 1 & put these (both sz 12) on at wk & they fit perfect w/ a lil extra room in the toebox for comfort. at first look they look perfect w/ the vintage look i dont mind it at all.... now im waiting on my white/red from PYS........

oh yeah NT I got pics BEFORE cleaning "vintage" midsole, i might wipe them off later.......

384618450.jpg

384618494.jpg

384618487.jpg

384618483.jpg

384618478.jpg

384618470.jpg

384618464.jpg

384618454.jpg

384618447.jpg

384618500.jpg
edit & the OFF WHITE LACES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
play off the dingy "vintage" midsole i might just leave em that way L.I.S. they look good as-is.......*EDIT*update 3/23/10ok so i got home & the vintage look started to look a lil bad in different lighting so i decided to wipe off the midsoles... I used a single baby wipe for each shoe & this is how they look now.......
384657001.jpg
384657015.jpg
384657027.jpg
384657045.jpg
384657050.jpg
i think they look better gives it a nice off white color w/ a hint of yellow in certain spots

fsr on uta. 119 shipped and ships this wednesday. i payed 129 shipped last night, but i will get mine by friday. i have talked to multiple stores including hoh and nobody has said they are getting these in my area.

quick question

are these limited or GR?!?

and also does anybody know if these will be available in canada?

thanks in advance for the answer and help

im thinking if you don't wipe these off that stuff will make a mess on the canvas if you get caught in the rain mine wiped off easy with armor all clean wipes the things i clean soles with every time i put a shoe up for a while . but the soles still look vintage the thread is still brownish and i think the sole is a off white like the white canvas .i put the soles up to my brand new grand purple 1's and it is no whare near as brite white looks cool though !!!

I've edited the following links on the main page to make you guys lives a little bit easier.

these red blk white are flying quick cuz no sz 11 again... lucky i got on eGay for a little above retail!
wonder really how limited cuz no one in hawaii getting!

just put mine on for the first time one of the best releases from jb in awhile i don't even want to take these off cant wait untill my white and reds get here!

WINDY CITY .... NICE pics man, thanks for sharing. They already look
pimp.gif
 you just made them look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant wait to cop a pair.

will eastbay be getting these
and will you be able to use discounts from the site on them

*awaits ebayrep*

Ordered from PYS. com... all good. free ship. came in a week.. im happy..too bad they are in NYC and im in Israel.

4ik4zk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom