Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

Well executed cliff notes....read the whole thing....seems pretty dope
pimp.gif

props man, i remember seeing your post back when i use to lurk on NT in my High School days now im about to graduate from a University; damn. good looks on allthose samples you use to post, back in the days when i didnt have a job lol

Damn, this a straight blast from the past. I really didn't know you were MIA tho, I just never go in the Jordan forum at all anymore

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Alright I'm back...

To the guy with the PS AF1 deal, I wish they made it to you as well. Someone at the post office must rocking some ill kicks...

Word, I'm surprised you still remembered that
laugh.gif
. I'm guessing from your response the sneakers never made it back to you, which pisses me off. Such asick pair of sneakers...
frown.gif

dang i havent been to the jb forum in ages, i swear that pair of rangers you got are damn near famous

are you working with bow wow now?

I really appreciate what you have done for the NT community and thank you for sharing your story with us, but don't take this the wrong way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Your
alien.gif
facial expression.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

man great to hear from the snuglles mcduggle team (which i did not think was 2 guys)
You guys used to have the best posts in the JB forum, back when there was actually anything to read in there.
props man

Well put!

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

Hello,

My name is T. I enjoy Niketalk and have provided many photos of Nike samples a few years ago under the alias snugglesmcduggal.
I thought you were saying your name was T.I.
I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at first
laugh.gif

me too
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

ive known dude for a few years now... one of the coolest dudes i have ever met and always looked out for me... just a pic i got on my facebook from like 05 or06... LOL dude always had the
alien.gif
face...
roll.gif
roll.gif
needless to say we have had some good times

n33015697_31195107_1344.jpg

eek.gif
at the polo shorts

Back
Top Bottom