Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

There were soooo many rumors about snuggles.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Man that's dope as +%!#!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Congrats on it all man, seems like a great experience. Its funny cause I always thought Dro would be one of the coolest rappers to meet
laugh.gif

I met TI about two months ago and its funny cause dude had a similar face when I took a picture with him.....

l_033ce8c89b2142b38de3c2613763bfee.jpg

laugh.gif
@ Tip's face. On some, "take the damn picture N"...

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Snuggles was 2 people, Asian, and not female
Perfect execution of that .gif
laugh.gif

But damn this post came out of the blue. How the hell did the rumors about snuggles being a chick even get started?
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics back in the day fam. Had me all giggity when new sample pics surfaced.

Human Torch Dunk His samples, I had a few pairs of those. I personally liked them at the time and I also scooped a pair for my homie. I can't reallyrecall...

Just some random facts about me:

I am 24 years old

I have been in Atlanta for a long time

I have been on NT since I think 2001 and always checked this board and that VintageUSA site before eBay took over the auction market.

I remember the Jordan XI forum and Hata Takahashi first came with the variants

Last time I waited in line for some shoes was in 99/2000ish when White on White AF1s only came around February. 6 pairs for the summer was essential

NT put me up on a lot of stuff, but some of which I think I liked before the hype like a lot of Atlanta music and Ralph Lauren

I provided Young Jeezy with a few of his Bapes/shoes when Trap or Die was out, my homie painted his Miskeen shirts and created his snowman logo, and my otherhomie created his custom jerseys and jackets.

Me and Will provided Big Boi with the Olive 5 samples he had on BET 106 and Park dumb early. That was after I wore them around town.

I saw a lot of the BMF Raw report in person, as well as a lot of Atlanta's partygoers at their peak. It was literally a movie in reality

I met Gentry from Jordan Brand and I had on sample Cool Grey 3s which was 7/8 months before their release.

I was class of '02 and started wearing shoes early since the 10th grade, but that was through a Footlocker plug for $50 over retail

Any OG Atlanta heads, I use to carry crates for DJ Mami Chula that is on 95.5 The Beat now. I was 17 years old going to the some of the illest partys inBuckhead

Zahir taught me how to stunt on another level. He wears new season Polo, not on sale, and wears undershirts that match his sweater, but the undershirt goesunnoticed all day. He also goes to Olive Garden to eat by himself and orders a Dr. Pepper and a virgin smoothie drink at the same time.

I bought T.I.'s Im Serious the first day it came out and was contemplating it or the Bubba Sparxxx CD. I chose the King of the South.

Umm, thats all I can think of right now...

Oh, and Will usually had all of the AIM conversations with people

Oh, one more thing

I've had many conversations with people about shoes and they bring up Snuggles, not knowing I am right in front of them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Human Torch Dunk His samples, I had a few pairs of those. I personally liked them at the time and I also scooped a pair for my homie. I can't really recall...

Just some random facts about me:

I am 24 years old

I have been in Atlanta for a long time

I have been on NT since I think 2001 and always checked this board and that VintageUSA site before eBay took over the auction market.

I remember the Jordan XI forum and Hata Takahashi first came with the variants

Last time I waited in line for some shoes was in 99/2000ish when White on White AF1s only came around February. 6 pairs for the summer was essential

NT put me up on a lot of stuff, but some of which I think I liked before the hype like a lot of Atlanta music and Ralph Lauren

I provided Young Jeezy with a few of his Bapes/shoes when Trap or Die was out, my homie painted his Miskeen shirts and created his snowman logo, and my other homie created his custom jerseys and jackets.

Me and Will provided Big Boi with the Olive 5 samples he had on BET 106 and Park dumb early. That was after I wore them around town.

I saw a lot of the BMF Raw report in person, as well as a lot of Atlanta's partygoers at their peak. It was literally a movie in reality

I met Gentry from Jordan Brand and I had on sample Cool Grey 3s which was 7/8 months before their release.

I was class of '02 and started wearing shoes early since the 10th grade, but that was through a Footlocker plug for $50 over retail

Any OG Atlanta heads, I use to carry crates for DJ Mami Chula that is on 95.5 The Beat now. I was 17 years old going to the some of the illest partys in Buckhead

Zahir taught me how to stunt on another level. He wears new season Polo, not on sale, and wears undershirts that match his sweater, but the undershirt goes unnoticed all day. He also goes to Olive Garden to eat by himself and orders a Dr. Pepper and a virgin smoothie drink at the same time.

I bought T.I.'s Im Serious the first day it came out and was contemplating it or the Bubba Sparxxx CD. I chose the King of the South.

Umm, thats all I can think of right now...

Cool Story Hansel!

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Zahir taught me how to stunt on another level. He wears new season Polo, not on sale, and wears undershirts that match his sweater, but the undershirt goes unnoticed all day. He also goes to Olive Garden to eat by himself and orders a Dr. Pepper and a virgin smoothie drink at the same time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
OMG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Long time coming T. It's been fun watching the folks trip out over who you were and everything. I honestly didn't think that the whole snuggles thingwould last this long. Damn I was wrong.
laugh.gif
I remember going to the lil party downtown when you two announced Prestigious' opening. That was a loooongtime ago. Glad to hear things are doing well with you. Last time we talked on the phone you just had the lil one. How is he anyway?? Anyway, stay up. I'msure we'll cross paths again eventually.

Random T fact:

Dude came across town to Stonecrest Mall just to show me the Espo AF2s in person. Bet you thought I forgot about that.
laugh.gif

Oh and Donnell says sup. Dude always asks about you.

which one of you did I meet in vegas? i'm confused as hell. I talked to one of y'all on the phone when I was hanging with Dame Dash heavy too.

man i wanna be like you, just not as long faced but would love to be in just one of your shoes in this life

Damn, throughout all my highschool years for some reason I thought snuggles was a 30+ white male lol...
Why do I feel like a big conspiracy has finally been revealed.

Whatup Brandon! Long time man. Get Donnell and come to my shop. Peachtree and North Ave. I haven't seen both of yall in years...

And Ben, that was me on the phone and in Vegas. Lol. Hope all is well homie

I didn't say much because it was you and Zahir talking, and I didnt have much to add to the conversation about jewels between 2 jewelers.

Preciate that Heineken at Magic too

Wait, so u opened Prestigious when u were how old??? OMG I'm turning 23 this year..... I feel so behind, lmao...

word.... then who the hell did I approve on facebook as a friend???? lol. cuz I don't approve anyone I haven't met before and ate a meal or had a drinkwith....

but yeh, you seemed very poised and chill. when I met Zahir I didn't believe it. I still don't. He didn't have Latika with him, but I guess afterhe won the millions, I guess he moved on.
laugh.gif

You added my homie Will. He said he can't remember hardly anyone from Highschool, so he was just gonna "Swagg it out" LOL

I sent you a request sir. Look for a long Japanese name. lol

and i don't know of a Latika? fill me in...

Back
Top Bottom