Here's something to think about if you order Kobe beef in a restaurant.....

Is Kobe beef really that amazing? I guess when people have that kind of money, even the best cuts of beef at a steakhouse aren't good enough anymore

i8584gLr9d9sz.gif

researched a little before my last trip and ended up taking my girl for a kobe beef lunch on her birthday in june. small little restaurant in ginza. the steak was buttery and delicious - the whole meal was great and we had a very nice time. total for the 2 of us came out to around $350.

researched a little before my last trip and ended up taking my girl for a kobe beef lunch on her birthday in june. small little restaurant in ginza. the steak was buttery and delicious - the whole meal was great and we had a very nice time. total for the 2 of us came out to around $350.

My mouth is watering.

Ordered it a couple of years back. Guess it wasn't real according to the article, but it was the best steak I ever had.

Last edited:
Ordered it a couple of years back. Guess it wasn't real according to the article, but it was the best steak I ever had.

Same except I had a burger. I was pretty positive that something was strange about all of these Kobe beef products in abundance but some of the best burgers I've eaten we're "Kobe beef" burgers.

Back
Top Bottom