Hibbett Sports Job Interview

Did you call and ask what they decision was?

We rooting for Sak to get a sneaker Job so we can have another store insider

why are you nervous? its a hibbett sports job, not some life changing career opportunity

I guess but I wore a dress shirt and tie. Though I can understand why, you must be professional with shoes also. I will try to apply there too; thank you.

You might have been better off with your first fit versus wearing some 7s with a shirt and tie bruh. What size you wear man? I'm in Columbia if you're an 11 I've got some dress shoes I could give you.

You might have been better off with your first fit versus wearing some 7s with a shirt and tie bruh. What size you wear man? I'm in Columbia if you're an 11 I've got some dress shoes I could give you.
That's alright, I have some now. Thank you for being willing to offer me a pair; I appreciate it.

Why would you wear Jordans to a job interview? For my first job after college, I bought a $20 pair of ugly dress shoes from Payless for my interview because I was in a similar situation.

Last edited:
OP you should take dudes dress shoes if he is offering.

If you didn't have any a week ago you're not going to have dress better thread quality now.

I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes..

damn, thought this thread was bout Roy HIbbert. Sorry you didn't get job OP. Hopefully Champs gig comes through

Back
Top Bottom