Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

o9Ba9h.jpg

Depends if y'all grew up together.
If y'all became step siblings after puberty, fair game.

I almost smashed my step cousin (step mother's niece), so I'd definitely be bout that action...

Met said step cousin when I was 16

Pretty sure people know how adament I've been about preferring older women and avoiding 22-23 and under females. Well....I went on a date with a recently turned 19 year old and it was fantastic. Chocolate thick thighed cute big breasted chick, whose half Dominican yet referred to herself as black. I screamed internall. I'm also just getting in cause (after finally figuring it out) my car battery loosened and took ages to reset, then my phone battery burned out in the middle of using navigation. Other than that, I can't complain. Will catch up on sleep during the 3pm games today :lol:

Not a damn thing wrong with smashing step sisters. You probably shouldn't for relationship's sake. And I've been thinking how og's used to joke about wifing up a fat chick because she's low mileage and knows how to cook. Not how it goes these days :lol:. They're the most used and abused females, like the worst things you wanna do sexually you do to a fat chick. They probably have more sex than anyone else, stay on pof.

Not a damn thing wrong with smashing step sisters. You probably shouldn't for relationship's sake. And I've been thinking how og's used to joke about wifing up a fat chick because she's low mileage and knows how to cook. Not how it goes these days :lol:. They're the most used and abused females, like the worst things you wanna do sexually you do to a fat chick. They probably have more sex than anyone else, stay on pof.

Facts. Everyone figured it out now...

Came in here cuz I received the infamous "hey stranger" text at 8:58 AM EST...

This broad called me a while ago and I didn't answer, call or text back.
******* are desperate and crazy, b.

Some of you are very sick people. There's 3.5 billion women in this world and you want to go after your step sister? You need a break from the xxx websites b.

my friend smashed both of his step sisters (before their rents got married, but while they were dating)...

Last edited:
Chick want me to drive an 1:30 minutes just for some box yea that aint happening specially if she end up faking when i get there .

This chick hit me up that she wanted to suck my.......clearly a prostitute. She just texted me. :nerd:
Meh, I'd trick off on them yambs.

Definitely a step up from what I'm smashing for free off this thing. :lol: :smh:
This chick hit me up that she wanted to suck my.......clearly a prostitute. She just texted me. :nerd:
Meh, I'd trick off on them yambs.

Definitely a step up from what I'm smashing for free off this thing. :lol: :smh:

Damn :lol:

What city you in?

I wouldn't smash her for free

Back
Top Bottom