Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I lived down here in the DMV area and it's crazy how unrealistic some females are :smh: , with all due respect its dudes out here tricking $$$$ just to get attention and play.
The game is salty unless you can withstand it, its a lose, lose.
I send that same message to %70 of them I message, hell, I even might have to step the pre-made up. :nerd: :nerd:

Greeting,

I saw your profile and wanted you to know that I'm interested. This is just a short note to say HI [emoji]127799[/emoji]

Seeing the way you dress is important to me, nothings better than a woman wearing clothes [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

We should message to see where it goes, look forward to hearing from you

I never got into pof or okc much. Had a few wins from tinder. I preferred the layout also, it's just more clean and to the point.

Crazy how much women are judged by their looks, and how entitled they can become if they are attractive.

I lived down here in the DMV area and it's crazy how unrealistic some females are :smh: , with all due respect its dudes out here tricking $$$$ just to get attention and play.
I send that same message to %70 of them I message, hell, I even might have to step the pre-made up. :nerd: :nerd:

Greeting,

I saw your profile and wanted you to know that I'm interested. This is just a short note to say HI [emoji]127799[/emoji]

Seeing the way you dress is important to me, nothings better than a woman wearing clothes [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

A couple things:

1. You're doing it wrong. All wrong. You should rarely compliment a woman online until she compliments you first. Or gives you a reason to compliment.....like her sending you a picture first. They're just the opposite sex. Talk casually with them, poke light fun at them....the numbers and yambs will follow.

2. Be simple. What you're typing sounds corny and contrived. A simple, "hey you" with a wink....or "hey what's up? How are you?" Goes a long way. It's also an invitation to a conversation starter if she finds you attractive...which is 90% of the online battle. So br decent looking and very chill in your pics.

3. To piggy back above...rule of thumb to win on these sites: have 1 "selfie" after you've gotten a fresh cut/line up. Have another where you're dressed casually well in a social setting. Have another one on some very mild, nonchalant stunting sht. Your "clean fit" pic.

4. Don't get discouraged. Timing and location is everything. Knowing when and where to approach a woman is important. Of course you can "shoot your shot"....but there are certain situations and events where these chicks are much more open to giving you rap.

I'm in the same area as you. Decent looking, Never tricked, haven't gone on a date in a year....and I'm still smashing.

Don't be the dude that's taking these chicks out on a date...only to drop her home..and have a ***** like me slide thru after. I've seen it too many times. I'll be honest...after some Henny while smashing...I go thru some of these chicks phones just to see what ****** are saying. Y'all should try the "let me record a video off your phone", while hitting it from the back :pimp:

Being simple and funny >>>>>>

I went through one of my jumps phone earlier this year.. She has hella thirsty dudes hitting her up.. I was shocked..also it explained why she was acting a lil to confident..dudes were hitting up saying stuff like I love you and I wanna spend my life with u..she was hittin them back with when r u gonna let me ride your face or buy me this lol...in my 2 yrs of messing with her she was hella submissive when it came to me and I never took her on dates..that's when i realized she was low-key probably in love with me lol

You stuck with them New Orleans hyenas that's why...I guess anything would look good....
roll.gif
No disagreements there. Some straight wilder beasts here. Good thing i'm off the market. No way to prosper here unless you find a college girl. 

I send that same message to %70 of them I message, hell, I even might have to step the pre-made up
. :nerd: :nerd:

Greeting,

Not sure if Arlington is considered DMV, but this "was" not my experience by far.

Last edited:
Famb what do you want from us...

yeah stop posting every girl you match with. cats bumping the thread for every bustdown chicken head you find on POF, we all know online dating can be a cesspool for idiots.

A.) go meet these women IRL, B.) Smash.....THEN...C.) tell us the story :smokin

Last edited:
So shorty responded & asked me to talk about myself, what should i include in my response about myself?

She's 18 years old, Black and other races. (mixed)

Last edited:
POF is the ****, lol bunch of fake "if you only want sex keep it moving" chicks who always down for a goot beat. Yall inspired me to hop back on there

Back
Top Bottom