History Of Air Jordan exhibit at NTLV

Originally Posted by hotbutter

LOL,
look at stinking cheap jordan brand,
actually using QUALITY materials for once,
only problem is theyre only willing to do so for shoes that'll never release......

G T F O 
aint that a %#**%? i know i was thinking to myself that leather is looking good!

Those XIII's are fire, quite possibly the tightest shoes in the display!! III's, IV's, V's are ridiculous! Real nice display and pics...

this was interesting.. but if they wanted the exhibit to pop they should have used to OG colorways

JB NEEDS to release all of these. I love the materials used in these shoes and the colorway is beautiful.

those XII's look amazing and so does mostly everything else
pimp.gif

^^^ Anything good in the Jordan section. I got a pair of Bred IV's in 1999, they had a fsr of them and the white/cements. Other than that, I've never seen anything good there. I always stop by because of that one time, but the outlets are usually a better stop. Hopefully it'll still be up for the finals, I'll be there for Game 1.

yeah let me get 1-23 and the 2009....that whole line is dope, but I wish they would do the history of Air Jordan in the OG colorways and quit dropping those shoes in different colorways.

Back
Top Bottom