Hit popular shows you never watched?

Some of these shows like dexter and the office the first few seasons are awesome then they really go downhill

I wasted my time with dexter

I was struggling to get thru season 5 at times lol
Now im on 6 but i heard thats the worst one :stoneface:
So imma take a break from it & watch other ish lol

Season 2 is my fav so far

Arrested Development everyone I know raves about that show tried watching it came to the conclusion it just isn't for me.

Show is great. Charlize Theron's story arc was amazing and inappropriate.

Big bang theory os terrible and it makes me wonder the type of people who like thst humour thst its the number one comedy in america smfh

I started to watch the re-runs a while back and the show is funny to me. It references a lot of the pop culture stuff I like. I honestly don't know why people think it's so bad. Maybe cuz it's been around so long and is stale now. I think it's a lot better than the cheesy humor in that garbage show how I met your mother.

Watched the first 3 seasons of Oz a couple months back. Great show :lol:

Man Oz scarred me as a child. It use to come on late nights on this channel called Showcase. I use to stay up late for this show called Red Shoe Diaries cuz they be having sex scenes and i was like 8 or 9 tryna see some ******* and ****. I guess one night i was early, Oz would come on before so i was like f it ill just watch the end of this til Red Shoes Diaries comes on. Maaaaaaan they had a rape scene that **** scarred my 9yr old self

I'm fairly sure I saw that same oz rape scene while trying to sneak out into my living room to watch tv from behind the couch (a habit I used to have when I was a kid around 9 or 10 when my mom would stay up late to watch tv. I peeked around and from what I can remember it was a group of cats going after some guy. Never saw anything like it, got shook because it looked violent, then ran back to bed.

Never seen a full episode to this day. :lol:

Last edited:
The only shows I've watched in the past decade were:

The wire
Sopranos
Dexter
Game of thrones
Spartacus
Walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Archer
Vikings

I didn't watch anything else. I tried entourage but didn't like it. Tried American horror story but couldn't get past s1e1

If a show doesn't have a minority in it (Seinfeld, Friends) I personally don't find the humor in it. I've watched every episode of Curb and thought it was leaps and bounds better than Seinfield. It goes both ways because certain people may not find Martin, Living Single, Everybody Hates Chris, and Insecure funny and I wouldn't argue against them if they couldn't relate.

Is there anyone who doesnt watch sports?

I have a friend who doesnt

Last edited:
Can't understand anyone who hasn't seen Fresh Prince.

Also I'm guessing alot juat don't watch Tv cause most these shows on syndication. None of yall just tune in out of curiosity for a few minutes?

There are shows mentioned in here that make no sense. I hate friends and seinfeld but it's on TV so much that I've had to watch at least a few episodes. :lol:

How are people going through life without never seeing Seinfeld or Friends. That's like saying you've never watched the Cosby Show or Fresh Prince.
I have never seen a black person speaking when I use to channel surf and I caught Seinfeld/Friends in syndication. So I had no desire to stop. That simple

If a non-black person has never watched Fresh Prince or Martin, I can understand completely.

If a show doesn't have a minority in it (Seinfeld, Friends) I personally don't find the humor in it. I've watched every episode of Curb and thought it was leaps and bounds better than Seinfield. It goes both ways because certain people may not find Martin, Living Single, Everybody Hates Chris, and Insecure funny and I wouldn't argue against them if they couldn't relate.
#Boom

Last edited:
I have never seen a black person speaking when I use to channel surf and I caught Seinfeld/Friends in syndication. So I had no desire to stop. That simple

If thats how i watched tv all i would do is surf

Big bang theory os terrible and it makes me wonder the type of people who like thst humour thst its the number one comedy in america smfh
I hear the promo's for this show when I listen to something off of radio.com and it just sounds whack. Add-on a lot of these comedies have laugh tracks added to the final production so something that is flat out corney ends up "sounding" funny. Same with 2 Broke Girls.

The amount of people who haven't seen the Sopranos
mean.gif
Watched Sopranos till the end only because I wanted to see Tony get murked or get arrested

Maybe yall dont know any white people but ive had white roommates that have turned on an episode of seinfeld my whole point is how do u go ur entire life never watching it...i didnt ask if u enjoyed it

This I'm bugging people havent watched on episode of certain shows

How Will smith one of the biggest actors in the world yet cats wouldn't pause for five minutes if they say him young and with a flat top? Fishy

Also I'm guessing alot juat don't watch Tv cause most these shows on syndication. None of yall just tune in out of curiosity for a few minutes?

Man has to be trolling with that one. Theres no way.

I always liked Martin better tho to be honest

Maybe yall dont know any white people but ive had white roommates that have turned on an episode of seinfeld my whole point is how do u go ur entire life never watching it...i didnt ask if u enjoyed it
Just explained why I never watched it. It never looked interesting to me. Not sure how that is so hard for you to understand.

Upbringing and exposure has a lot to do with it. As I said before, there are plenty of folks in the hood that aren't interested in "mainstream TV" that haven't watched any Seindfeld and Friends either.

Last edited:
Man has to be trolling with that one. Theres no way.

I always liked Martin better tho to be honest
1st 3 or 4 seasons of Martin were good. After Tisha Campbell would be in separate scenes from Martin then ended up leaving, went downhill quick

All i watch on television is sports...hgtv...bizzarre foods..triple D.....bourdain shows

Thats pretty much it lol

Everything else i watch the "highlights" online
At this point in my life, this is where I currently am.

Travel/Food
Basketball
Wrestling
YouTube "Highlights."

My list of shows that I haven't seen...

Game of Thrones
Shameless
Hawaii Five-O
Colony
The Sopranos

Why are yall having such a hard time understanding exposure?

If a young man from French Lick, Indiana told me he never watched Fresh Prince, I would believe him and wouldn't bat an eye.

I am sure you know where I am going with that.

Yall love to act like race/culture doesn't matter, but it does.

It is a good thing TGIF, CW, UPN, and WB existed for us back in the day. We had options. Didn't need those other shows.

Nice try though

Im saying im asian.

Not too many asian characters and the ones that were around were "stereotypical"

Back
Top Bottom