Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

only waiting on original orlando colorway...wolf greys looks garb. reminds me of those black air more uptempos that retroed a few years ago (cheap replica)

the difference with this shoe is that its much more smooth and sleek looking.  The air more uptempo is a big bulky shoe that only looked good with Huge air units.  Once Nike reduced the air unit size, any other colorway looked garbage.  Also the G.O. is gonna perform way better.  
of course its going to perform better...I was just talking visual aesthetics.  Im getting the orlando pair and possibly other cw's, but wolf greys...NO

BS of it being bad because of air units...if the air more uptempos retroed in that same garbage material with HUGE og air max units, they would still be hot garbage

via ult-collection http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ult-collection/sh6122/

1airgogbk.jpg

2airgogbk.jpg

3airgogbk.jpg

via LTD online http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ltd-online/414972-001/

414972-001-01.jpg

414972-001-02.jpg

414972-001-03.jpg

Just got them, and I must say I was completely thrown off, lol. I thought from the pictures, There was white leather, with a white midsole. The white leather that I thought, is actually a grey nubuck material, and the midsole is a grey shade or two darker than the nubuck. Comfortwise, they are okay, not very responsive like the OG's. Of course the Air in the back in the OG's was bulging big time, not so much for these. And the tensile/zoom air up front is not really felt, but is there. As far as sizing goes, they pretty much fit true to size. I could easily wear a 10 in the OG's, but no way in these. I definitely have to stay 9.5. They may even run a tad bit big. I could play in a sz 9. I would probably attribute that to a lack of padding and cushioning on the inside of the shoe. Ill play ball in them in the next couple of days. But for the most part if you were looking to buy these now, definitely wait as they will be an outlet shoe, as most of you already knew. This colorway will go on sale with the quickness. I was just too excited to wait.

Ordered the wolf grey/black from Pickyourshoes.com for $110. Hopefully it's not some pre order, because they did state they are in stock, but i've never ordered from this site. 

theblotted- Shoe is still light. I believe they are still kind of stiff.

DevilDoc76- I ordered mine from PYS too. Ordered last thursday and received today.

^ I kinda thought that, but didn't want to jump to conclusions.  I trust since it didn't look like you ran into a hiccup, they're a decent site.  But thanks for all your info in this thread, just glad to see so many peopleare into this sneaker.

El Bro, thanks again for the review. just saw eBay.. so no ballin, just straight to auction eh?

Originally Posted by theblotted

El Bro, thanks again for the review. just saw eBay.. so no ballin, just straight to auction eh?

Yeah, I dont like the colorway.  I figure its not worth it to ball in, since Im gonna by the black/royals coming out in a few weeks anyway.  Its better to just try and recoup some of my money. 
happy.gif

Your picture shows the wolf grey on the midsole and white upper. Looks ugly. Probably the angle but still.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Your picture shows the wolf grey on the midsole and white upper. Looks ugly. Probably the angle but still.

The upper is grey.  And the midsole is grey as well, just a shade or two darker.

That just ruins it for me. White would've been safer. I was gonna pick up a pair now i'll wait to for another white based cw, but the orlando color will be bought.

Yeah, thats why I decided to just sell them. I thought they were white too. I thought the grey was where the black is on the shoe.

taicho, thanks for the comparison reviews (i can read japanese).

so is it possible that there's no zoom/tensil air in the forefoot? El Bro, thoughts?

so is it possible that there's no zoom/tensil air in the forefoot? El Bro, thoughts?
Oh its there in the forefoot.  I took the insoles out to make sure and felt it.  However, it just doesnt feel responsive.  Nike really cheapened this retro out.  They shouldve made the rear air bulge more so you could feel it more with your heels. 

I feel no ZOOM AIR in the forefoot.
57e36f6367835b1a14bed0262211af14eeefbf10_s.gif

Originally Posted by taicho

theblotted said:

I feel no ZOOM AIR in the forefoot.
57e36f6367835b1a14bed0262211af14eeefbf10_s.gif

Sorry, I was wrong. There is ZOOM AIR.
66e166635b1fd320a9920d81af365a2680dda84c_s.gif

Back
Top Bottom