Originally Posted by mike23theking

I spy Penny in some Air Lambastes.
nerd.gif

Naw... i don't think they're lambastes.

They've got some kind of SHROUD piece on them. I remember the
shoes but don't recall the name...

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

allstar95_garypayton.jpg

Penny is definitely wearing Lambastes in this pic.  The right shoe/low is a giveaway.  I remember my pair like it was yesterday except mine had the royal blue stripes in the mesh.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

Penny is definitely wearing Lambastes in this pic.  The right shoe/low is a giveaway.  I remember my pair like it was yesterday except mine had the royal blue stripes in the mesh.

I thought he was referring to the shoes in my Anfernee rookie card.

Since he posted his comment right after it... but... it's all cute in the poop chute.

Thanks ZoomGP,

Just purchased another pair! I love JimmyJazz. I always seem to get good deals from them and have never had a problem.

Unfortunately, this is probably the reason we arent getting the white/royal pair.
ohwell.gif

Stupid Nike, they shouldve never release the wolf grey or tim hardaway hoh pairs.
mad.gif

Finally balled in these recently and I must admit, they're pretty good. Kinda stiff but it's because they're brand new. They should soften up with more wears. I was surprised on how good the traction is on these. Great balling shoes for about $50.

Tucson and Vegas outlets have them for $41, nearly a FSR in Tucson, not sure about Vegas. Phone ordered form Vegas, tax + shipping came to $50. 
pimp.gif

Came across the blk/red pair at the Nike Factory store and could not pass it up for $50 ....
Wish they had the blk/blue pair but oh well.....

Originally Posted by kob8

Came across the blk/red pair at the Nike Factory store and could not pass it up for $50 ....
Wish they had the blk/blue pair but oh well.....

Which outlet and how what sizes did they have 
nerd.gif

Balled in these several time and imo they are pretty good for a 90s shoes
I really like the traction and cushioning . Air max heel plus zoom air forefoot is a nice combo
The only thing i don't like is the lace keep getting untie and the surface of the insole is a bit slippery. Overall 8/10.

Does anyone know where I can cop the Wolf Grey pair in a size 13 for around $60 or less? Already tried Nike customer service and they couldn't locate them at any outlets. I know they are still around. I should have bought them when I was at the Camarillo factory store in February but I thought they'd go below the $50 they were.

Originally Posted by cmore501

Does anyone know where I can cop the Wolf Grey pair in a size 13 for around $60 or less? Already tried Nike customer service and they couldn't locate them at any outlets. I know they are still around. I should have bought them when I was at the Camarillo factory store in February but I thought they'd go below the $50 they were.

eastbay has a siz 14 for 69.99 if you want to try to find a coupon code and maybe deal with a lil extra space, maybe they can try to find one for you as well.
i couldnt find any sites where wolf greys are below 60

Back
Top Bottom