Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

Originally Posted by cmore501

Does anyone know where I can cop the Wolf Grey pair in a size 13 for around $60 or less? Already tried Nike customer service and they couldn't locate them at any outlets. I know they are still around. I should have bought them when I was at the Camarillo factory store in February but I thought they'd go below the $50 they were.

Got my size 13 wolf grey from city gear for 20 bucks last week. A friend got the black and blue in a 12 also for 20 no joke.

Originally Posted by got shoes

true to size? plan on hoopin in them. also which outlet has the black pair?
Not sure about length, but they run narrow on me, but then again, I have wide feet. Hopefully they stretch/break in a bit because they kind of hurt.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

where is this City Gear!!!
Louisville, Ky but all city gears have 20% already marked down red tag merchandise until the 30th LRG t shirts in there are like 5 bucks

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

so yeah.......

i guess the white ones aren't dropping after all
Source?? RD??
nerd.gif

Please dont play jokes on this!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

so yeah.......

i guess the white ones aren't dropping after all
Source?? RD??
nerd.gif

Please dont play jokes on this!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

any word on the white royal pair?
this was a direct message from nike's twitter when i asked about the wht/blue air go's availability on ndc since eastbay said they're not going to carry 'em....

We will not be carrying that shoe either, if that changes we'll make sure to share the info

Direct message sent by Online Nike Store (@nikestore) to you (@************) on Apr 01, 2:15 PM.

...should have got those sample White/Royals off eBay...
...fingers crossed that several more show up one day...even a small outlet appearance would be nice.  Here are some OG colors that will remain OG.  The all black pair will have some outsole treatment shortly (they tend to discolor).  That pair is actually a Tim Hardaway PE.  At least we got a few colors for the RETRO!

x2kta0.jpg

epqib5.jpg

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

...fingers crossed that several more show up one day...even a small outlet appearance would be nice.  Here are some OG colors that will remain OG.  The all black pair will have some outsole treatment shortly (they tend to discolor).  That pair is actually a Tim Hardaway PE.  At least we got a few colors for the RETRO!

Fortunately, I picked up that sample pair that was on ebay.
happy.gif
  But there was an OG Black pair on ebay that I shouldve bought that was sold from 3peatLA.  Did you happen to buy that pair?

Any word on any other colors releasing? Also, still looking for the wolf greys (size 13) on discount. PYS has them but i'm trying not to pay $80.

Originally Posted by El Bro

happy.gif
  But there was an OG Black pair on ebay that I shouldve bought that was sold from 3peatLA.  Did you happen to buy that pair?

Hah, I saw you post them earlier this year...I watched them for days, but figured I would wait for the GR.  Let me know if you ever want to let them go 
wink.gif
  I didn't buy the all black pair from 3peatLA, the PE's were from a different seller.  This is my favorite Nike shoe and I was really hoping Nike would do it right.  At least they brought them back though...

Originally Posted by El Bro

happy.gif

Hah, I saw you post them earlier this year...I watched them for days, but figured I would wait for the GR.  Let me know if you ever want to let them go 
wink.gif
  I didn't buy the all black pair from 3peatLA, the PE's were from a different seller.  This is my favorite Nike shoe and I was really hoping Nike would do it right.  At least they brought them back though...

Yeah, definitely my favorite Nike Bball Shoes too.  I really want the all black pair, but didnt think I would fit into a sz 9 on the OG's, since they run small.  Oh well.  I just bought my third black/royal pair from Jimmy Jazz for 59. 
happy.gif

No grave dig but if yall are interested my local Nordstrom Rack had these on clearance for $24.99. May want to check your local NR as well. Only saw 8.5 and 9. It was the black/blue pair.

thats a excellent price... i was also gonna add that if you're around a VIM in NYC, i believe both colors are now at 39.99

Originally Posted by air max 1

these are gonna bomb, should hit sales rack, would cop for about $40....

i gotta hand it to you, u definitely was right on last year about these
laugh.gif

problem with pippen and pennys that we know in da hood as pippens and pennys..to da average casual buyer these are pretty much no name random flights..

shame, oh wells, got em cheap
pimp.gif

Any outlets still have these around? I tried the nikefind locator and they said all out of size 11 and my local Nordstrom Rack didn't have any either

Originally Posted by italsupra10

Any outlets still have these around? I tried the nikefind locator and they said all out of size 11 and my local Nordstrom Rack didn't have any either

was in the same boat...these are no longer in outlets as I called any they did a search for me. (They found only 1 size 10 and I had it shipped to me today from Ontario, CA outlet.)
3 of my local Nordstroms Rack didn't have jack either.

If you're looking for the black/white/red ones eastbays has a FSR for 79.99 and im sure there's a 20% off code you can probably tag on to it as well. 

Back
Top Bottom