Homeless guy survives by picking up women 3-4x a week

Just shows the thirst goes both ways.

Dude is definitely flourishing @ $150 a day and  3 chicks a week even though they probably are 6 to 1s.

Everyone needs love hahaha

I know a bum like this this that hangs around my office. From my conversations with him, he always faded or trying to pass out here. He looks like Jesse pinkman and pretty much has told me a bags women on daily sometimes he goes home with them sometimes he just does it in the public bathroom, under the bridge, at the nearby park, in the alley, on the train/bus. Wherever.

He has the best pickup line ever, goes up to a girl that is smoking ask for a light or a smoke, and where they going or how long they are in town. Says he's in town for a few days to check it out if the place is from him, a reasonable excuse for the b.o. Most of the these girls are on long layovers waiting for the bus/train, so he closes quick or rides with them to the next stop. These girls are below average but also lonely, bored, and been traveling a long time, but no damns are given. To him smashing is smashing.

video glorifies the good...but what about the bad days when its cold *** **** and wont stop pouring? "

in depth" video that only tracked him for a few hours...foh

Reading comprehension must be low for the NTers coming in here hating as if anyone in here is praising or glorifying being homeless.

Obviously there's a bad undesirable side to this. That goes without saying but I guess not for some.

Reading comprehension must be low for the NTers coming in here hating as if anyone in here is praising or glorifying being homeless.

Obviously there's a bad undesirable side to this. That goes without saying but I guess not for some.

Right, I thought that much was obvious but for some reason dudes are reading it that way. The main take away is if this bum in every sense of the word can do it, what's some of yall with girl problems issue?

Homie why do you feel the necessity to comment on every friggin post on NT and throw some shade while at it?

Can you hop off NT's nuts for a bit?

:lol:

damn.

Like when people are talking about the negative sides of certain people, places, or things it's deemed hating. Bruh there's negative sides of everything and if certain NT'ers didn't "hate" then bum *** mitches like you would feel the necessity to hit the streets and emulate this lifestyle thinking you could do it. You can't. And even if dude is laying the pipedown on girls a majority of the week this still isn't anywhere near the best lifestyle to lead.

Troll *** mitch.
well damb.

Homie why do you feel the necessity to comment on every friggin post on NT and throw some shade while at it?

damn.
You sound perturbed about a few of my posts? Perhaps it's you who should take a break from NT?

Like when people are talking about the negative sides of certain people, places, or things it's deemed hating. Bruh there's negative sides of everything and if certain NT'ers didn't "hate" then bum *** mitches like you would feel the necessity to hit the streets and emulate this lifestyle thinking you could do it. You can't. And even if dude is laying the pipedown on girls a majority of the week this still isn't anywhere near the best lifestyle to lead.

Troll *** mitch.
I never said I watched this and wanted to emulate this lifestyle. This is what I'm saying about low reading comprehension. This **** going right over your head and at this point it's like you refusing to address it.

Are the negative sides of being homeless not evident? Do we need to stress that living on the street is not a good thing? It's like ppl like you are dumb enough to think there's ppl even dumber that need to be told this isn't cool :lol: Dudes rushing in here to say this is lame like anybody said they about to quit their job, sell their possessions and go around spitting game all day and get a piece of cardboard to start hustling.

The main thing NTers started off talking about and focusing on was that this homeless bum that has nothing going for him still manages to get yambs. While it's not dimes it aint straight up beasts either. The main comparison here was that there's a bunch of NTers making girl problem threads every damn day, have a good job, place to live, a car, etc. but still struggle to get yambs on a consistent basis or be in healthy relationships. This homeless dude was only praised for his ability to remain confident despite his situation and get women.

Who in this thread said they want to be a homeless person that just hollas at females most of the day in hopes of not sleeping on the street at night? Nobody. Why can't you understand that? It's right there for you to read :lol: Yet you ignore it or fail to grasp what's being talked about. Who said this is the best lifestyle to lead?

Yall dudes are remedial :smh: Then got the nerve to be mad about your inabilities.

Last edited:
My co-worker saw this clown near our office this morning posted up in front of Zara on 42nd. She wanted to take a flick with him lol

My co-worker saw this clown near our office this morning posted up in front of Zara on 42nd. She wanted to take a flick with him lol
He smashed.
nerd.gif
Definitely not. The pic was for clowning purposes.

I know dudes in the hood that never have a job or an address...but stay with a big/ratchet joint taking care of em :lol: :smh:

Definitely not. The pic was for clowning purposes.
That's pretty stupid and sad then. It's pathetic to make fun of someone who's at rock bottom already.
Did you watch the vid? This dude is entitlement gone wrong. Rock bottom my ***. Needs to get the hell up off the ground and get himself a job not a woman to con into taking care of him.

I'd give master zik unlimited reps for that post. This thread brought out all the haaaaaaters! Nobody wants to be homeless like him. Just respect his Mack game and know if he can do it y'all can do it. 1 million ways to get girls this is just how HE DOES IT given his circumstance. A lot of prissy *** dudes on NT who think their **** don't stink.

damn.

Troll *** mitch.

View media item 1183531
tell us how you really feel grimlock.

I know dudes in the hood that never have a job or an address...but stay with a big/ratchet joint taking care of em :lol: :smh:

We all know that *****

Last edited:

Right, I thought that much was obvious but for some reason dudes are reading it that way. The main take away is if this bum in every sense of the word can do it, what's some of yall with girl problems issue?

But I don't understand this logic. A bum is having sex with multiple women, why aren't you? Maybe because I have a career and have bigger goals besides having sex with multiple women per week, idk.

You're right, no one is glorifying the homelessness but just scroll down the first page and see all the praise he's receiving just for having sex with women.

I'm not gonna hate or praise this homeless guy

But I don't understand this logic. A bum is having sex with multiple women, why aren't you? Maybe because I have a career and have bigger goals besides having sex with multiple women per week, idk.

You're right, no one is glorifying the homelessness but just scroll down the first page and see all the praise he's receiving just for having sex with women.

I'm not gonna hate or praise this homeless guy

I don't want to speak for him but I don't think his comment was aimed at you. He was referring to the NT'ers who are out here who have much more than the basic essentials (education, job, automobile, home, etc.) and are ACTIVELY trying to pull yambs but failing and even worse complaining about it.

Is the fundamental issue that you wouldn't praise anyone pulling 3-4 women per week or is it specifically that the person in this instance is homeless?

Back
Top Bottom