Hot Lava Air Max 95s are *indeed* out (vol. check your local Footactions)

I went and checked 'em out again today and still could not purchase. That midsole just doesn't go with hot lava IMO. I still might pick up a pair oncethey go on sale and swap the laces for some white or grey ones.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by rvr10

So these have only been spotted at Footaction to this point.
Has anyone spotted these at Finishline?
nerd.gif

I can't wait to get these.

You're from Houston, correct? Well, yeah I went to FL this morning, dude told me to check FA. I went, and they weren't up yet. They only had the Houndstooths
indifferent.gif
and said those were the newest ones. Went back after work (since I work in Willowbrook mall) and they had them on the shelves. So I guess these are a FA exclusive.
ohwell.gif
I'll co-sign to the fact that these are pretty pink more than red. They still look hot, though. I'll buy with my next paycheck since they're having a $15 off sale right now. Hey it's better than nothing since we missed out on the F&F
mad.gif

thanks for the info...ill be hitting up willowbrook soon...when does the 15 off sale end?
Damn I just noticed the coupon said FL
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Oh well. The sale doesn't end till the 6'th, so hoping that these are not FA eclusives, it gives FL plenty of time to get these in just in time to use the discount
happy.gif

well ill wait it out as well i kno someone who hooks it up with 20% off at FL greenspoint just as long as i buy some socks or cleaning can

Only footaction in Arden had em? Might have to go check em out see how they look in person.
nerd.gif

anyone have the style number for these? sorry if it has already been posted i did not feel like reading through the enitre thread

well ill wait it out as well i kno someone who hooks it up with 20% off at FL greenspoint just as long as i buy some socks or cleaning can
Not bad, but thats all a hustle. They're just hittin u off w/ the military disc. and making their multiples at the same time.

Does anyone know where to get them in NYC? Also, if someone can pick up a pair and sell them to me for a reasonable price, i'll buy them.

Does anyone know where to get them in NYC? Also, if someone can pick up a pair and sell them to me for a reasonable price, i'll buy them.

Originally Posted by lpage3

Foot Action on 34th St in the city.

I really doubt those have a white midsole. It's probably just the pictures. Unfortunately, like many others, I had the chance to see these in person
back when this thread was on page 1 and that midsole is what turned me off to these.

They don't have a white midsole. The samples did but the released pair has some light beige midsole.

The midsole wasn't even my main gripe, I was under the impression these things wouldn't be so unbelievably pink. When I saw them it was hard to believethey were being advertised in the men's section. These are off my radar.

I saw some girl wear these today, but it had a white midsole. Don't know if they were womens or kids, but they were definitely white.

Saw them in person and wasn't feeling them.

It's like getting dome from a fat chick: From the top, they're a cop. Then I saw them from the side and said uh uh.

I'll just wait for the new Structures or Tech Challenges to drop.

Back
Top Bottom