House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

So where are the spots for the next HOH's? Hopefully we get one in SF because I'm going to school there and it makes a trip there much easier than itwould be now, going all the way down to LA

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by marley

I'm curious how more House of Hoops stores opening would affect the limited releases. I wonder if they will produce more shoes for more stores or spread out the few shoes we get now among all of them. If this is the case I hope no more HOH stores open. Its hard enough to get stuff now without our store getting even less of each release.
This has got to be in the top 5 most selfish things I have heard this year! Quit your blood - - - crying!!!! They will more then likely handle it the way they have been. Some stores get some things & other get other stuff. Also all of the stores will get the same stuff, (Lebron VI, ctk, svsm, etc) So if you are concerned about how hard it will be to get stuff this will make it a little easier silly rabbit; UNLESS you are a seller then it will lower your profit margin, which makes me happy. either way whether we get one in MD or not the more the better for people who just want the sneakers!

Selfish? Are you kidding me with this? As a collector I think limited releases are BS. Just pump out a million of the shoes so everyone gets them. How willlimiting stuff to regions make it easier to get anything? Since I live near Chi HOH if a Kobe shoe were to get limited to LA I would end up paying some crazyreseller price to get it and I dont see how that would make me selfish.

As far as calling me a seller, I am not the one with all the multiple sizes of the same shoe in my sig for sale, maybe you better check yourself on that onebro.

Your sig in case you havent seen it:
Eggplants Foamposites $260 any size, but have these in stock 6.5 8,13,14, &15 OBO, OJ & Parker Huarache 09 $180 12& 11, UWR HD $175 10,12,13, Syracuse, KY, Texas HD 12 Spain PE HD 10.5 $180 Penny 1/2 Cents $250, Mr.Basketball B-grades $100 11.5, & 12 PM Me

Smells like a reseller, looks like a reseller.......
grin.gif

All I'm sayin is if they open more house of hoops stores then they need to make a heck of a lot more of the shoes so everyone that wants them can get themwithout having to pay crazy prices like yours.

laugh.gif
Seriously. Man, that would've cool if the Sonics were still alive, and if a House of Hoops Seattle opened, have Gary Payton as a special guest,whilereleasing his first sig shoe, in Sonics colors.

i saw these at hoh chicago they should still have a good amount. Im gonna check them out again maybe monday.

What can I expect in HoH LA?

Any powermaxes? or some pierce sharkleys? maybe those ctk brons?
whats good?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

if 4 more HOH's open how will this affect niketowns?? will more niketowns be closing?

no dude...the concept will be similar when talking about sneaker allocation

Just went to HOH in Harlem bought the CTK VI's in a 14 and Dwest Hypermax in a 13 those are real nice. They had dunkman soldier 3's and School EditionKD1's I wanted to get the the green one but passed maybe next time.

I have a question.
DM finally told the store that they will "only have a HOH section"

Now from what I'm told this is 100% wrong, and I had the info before the store employee that's doing recon did.

Is this a new experimental thing? because they already have "HOH walls" in plenty of stores... it wouldn't have been any kind of news if this wasthe case.
or
Are they just lying to them because HoH normally replace Footlockers and they are going to get fired?

Back
Top Bottom