House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^ I thought i heard they were going to make a place, where people could line up and wait till the opening.

^ is the 9th confirmed though? i really dont want this to be on a weekday - parents wont let me skip school. ugh

ugh - still a weekday for me
frown.gif

whats going down at the party? preferably, id rather have the opening on the weekend. thursday and friday are so busy for me

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

whats going down at the party? preferably, id rather have the opening on the weekend. thursday and friday are so busy for me

im going to the party since its after school but ill have to go to the friday thing after school as well
frown.gif
, my cuz said he would go in the morning and copstuff

Are all Americans due to release on this Grandiose Opening in LA?

if so... Is it Confirmed Eastbay is getting them as well? i called a merchandiser who said he couldn't confirm that.

If any of the LA folk wanna holla at me.. I'll def make sure I take care of you..

Simply PM me..

i just wanna get the mambas and snake pools and meet some of the lakers and jam before i hit traffic

Meeting some of the Lakers would be nice, but they have a game in Fresno on Thursday night. So maybe they would show up on Friday but I doubt it. Lamar is into this kind of stuff so it would be cool if he showed up but who knows. I just want his hyperdunk anyways.

Originally Posted by lakermurph

i just wanna get the mambas and snake pools and meet some of the lakers and jam before i hit traffic

Meeting some of the Lakers would be nice, but they have a game in Fresno on Thursday night. So maybe they would show up on Friday but I doubt it. Lamar is in to this kind of stuff so it would be cool if he showed up but who knows. I just want his hyperdunk anyways.
thanks for the info,

so heres a recap of everything so ya'll dont have to search through the pages for it. most of these are rumors and not 100% confirmed so dont bank on mefor this

HOH LA
opening can be anywhere from oct. 6-oct.10th
october 9th - grand opening party (lakers have a game in Fresno the same night)
october 10th - official opening, when you can buy shoes
some of the lakers, not sure which ones, will be at the opening (not sure which date)
mambas and laker cw HDs are set to be at HOH LA

Kobe Pack at HOH LA

1.Snake Pools
2.Ronaldinho
3.Aces
4.Making History

if anyone has any useful information to post, it would be very helpful

mods, is it alright to start an offical HOH LA page? the grand opening(s) will be big and although nothing is confirmed yet, it would be easier for LA heads toaccess information or rumors about it without digging through this thread.

So what's up with this party you guys are talking bout? Where did you hear that?

Also, there's gonna be a designated line up spot over on Beverly BLVD. Official info from Foot Locker.

mods, is it alright to start an offical HOH LA page? the grand opening(s) will be big and although nothing is confirmed yet, it would be easier for LA heads to access information or rumors about it without digging through this thread.

can't speak for the mods but I don't see why you can't do one in the Socal regional forum. but most of you would probably want to keep the infowithin the Nike section.

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by KingWonder

has anybody heard any rumors about another HOH opening anywhere else
Chicago in November
pimp.gif
if I'm not mistaken.
Yep at North Riverside, 10 mins. from the crib.
pimp.gif
yeah its like a 20 minute drive for me from the city...but since its in Riverside how are they gonna deal with the line? i guess i'll wait tosee what its like at the Beverly center...its a shame they didnt put it downtown on Michigan ave or LaSalle...that woulda been niiiiiiiiiiice

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by KingWonder

has anybody heard any rumors about another HOH opening anywhere else
Chicago in November
pimp.gif
if I'm not mistaken.
Yep at North Riverside, 10 mins. from the crib.
pimp.gif
yeah its like a 20 minute drive for me from the city...but since its in Riverside how are they gonna deal with the line? i guess i'll wait to see what its like at the Beverly center...its a shame they didnt put it downtown on Michigan ave or LaSalle...that woulda been niiiiiiiiiiice
I have no idea. I would ask but I don't know who to ask...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom