House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Stopped by HOH a little while ago... The flint & Utah Jazz 6 Rings that drop next week are pretty "wavy"... Might be my first pair of thosebastardizations...

And exactly how many damn fire red Spiz'ikes does Footlocker have in the stash??? Isn't this like the 3rd release in a 2 year span??

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I just talked to someone in HOHLA. Supermans are supposed to be sold tomorrow along with the Aces (if the Supermans come in... eh great job Nike).
ALSO, they still have a new shipment for the Lebron LA's (not sure how much and what sizes other than 10.5) and they also still have one or two sizes of the Lebron HWCs in like 10.5 - 11.5.

Damn info is all jacked up over at HOHLA...I wondering if they're doing this on purpose...So the Superman VIs are releasing tomorrow for sure? Can anyoneconfirm this?

What the status right now at HOH LA ?

Are any people camping out for the ZKIV Aces and other releases ? I plan on leaving SD by 5am and should be at HOH LA by 7am .

I think at least a couple of heads will be camping out at HOHLA for the Aces. You should definitely be able to get a pair if you come by in the morning around7am.

^

Whats a good amount? The amount they got like with the ZKIV USC & Rice colorways. Or more limited like the allstar & chaos ZKIV's ?

Do they still have these at HOH ?
melo-m5-pe-colorways-hoh-11.jpg

how many resellers and beasts are already lining up? i kinda wanna pick up a kobe tee or something if any are left

I am coming from Iceland to see the LA Lakers vs. New Jersey Nets on the 27th of March.

Can anyone pick up Kobe ACE sz 8.5 at HOHNY for me and meet me at the game?

Originally Posted by kobe8is

I am coming from Iceland to see the LA Lakers vs. New Jersey Nets on the 27th of March.

Can anyone pick up Kobe ACE sz 8.5 at HOHNY for me and meet me at the game?

sick.gif

called HOHLA around 9:20am. They said they still had a few sz 9's left. Got there 20 min later and stood in line for about 15 minutes. Sz 9-11.5 was gone.Settled for 8.5's but dont think they'll fit. Also got some sz 9.5 fire red spizikes.

if it weren't for work, i'd be holding some sz 9's. sigh....

Back
Top Bottom