House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Those jackets are lame as hell if you don't go to those schools. Sneakers are one thing but a jacket is pushing it.
dudes in high school wear st. johns hoodies and harvard crew necks...
I'm not talking about that. High school -> College is diff. IMO but repping a high school you never went to is lame as %$%%. I don'tcare how you feel.

Those jackets are lame as hell if you don't go to those schools. Sneakers are one thing but a jacket is pushing it.
I'm not talking about that. High school -> College is diff. IMO but repping a high school you never went to is lame as %$%%. I don't care how you feel.

bl2004.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
eh,
I am still sleeping on them,
hasn't been a colorway outside of the Kryptonates nice enough to make me wanna spend the loot.

Oh well.
I'm good

WHAT?!?! you'd sleep on a lakers cw like that bum bynum's wearing? i love that cw and buy them w/ the quickness...and i don't even really likethe shoe...haha!!! come on vince, i know you're trippin right now. i know cal and i would bomb for these...haha
laugh.gif

these are SOOO ILL!!!
7d9db02a6dd17c833967cded7fcb5dcf-getty-83009817kd004_denver_nugget.jpg
85815181.jpg

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by bull3t

Originally Posted by kobehead

Wow HOH still has all the Kobe 4s except for the Chaos?
nerd.gif

no way...they probably just had the inlines and mpls

there is a picture above you with all of them. except for chaos, venom...

Yea for display purposes, but they're most likely not in stock...HOHLA has shoes that aren't in stock but are on display.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
eh,
I am still sleeping on them,
hasn't been a colorway outside of the Kryptonates nice enough to make me wanna spend the loot.

Oh well.
I'm good

WHAT?!?! you'd sleep on a lakers cw like that bum bynum's wearing? i love that cw and buy them w/ the quickness...and i don't even really like the shoe...haha!!! come on vince, i know you're trippin right now. i know cal and i would bomb for these...haha
laugh.gif

these are SOOO ILL!!!
7d9db02a6dd17c833967cded7fcb5dcf-getty-83009817kd004_denver_nugget.jpg
85815181.jpg
Those are hot...Id like to see an away Lakers colorway.

Like those laker colorway that Bynum is wearin..

Still needa cop my ASG East foam lites i have on hold at my footlocker..those are serious!

I'd cop the Amare FL's on the low. The Bynum c/w is serious, though.

OK, Mambas? Whats the good word? I've been away from the HOH scene...

Supposedly they are dropping in Australia this weekend. They have already dropped in Asia. No word though on a U.S. release yet. We need info. I am havingnightmares about this shoe at night, lol.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I'm not talking about that. High school -> College is diff. IMO but repping a high school you never went to is lame as %$%%. I don't care how you feel.

bl2004.jpg

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Bro, don't drop the $800!
Nah, I wont. I will be at chicago when and if they drop there. Its been quiet up there lately. Nothin worth makin the drive for. Yeezys isabout all thats dropped and I wouldnt have those nasty things if they were free. LOL.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

bl2004.jpg

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Let me find out Kampout "FIGHTS FOR VICTORY..."

This board is getting TOO small...
roll.gif

FLINTGREY wrote:

Listen to this man! They will be releasing the first or second week of May! ........ And there you have it! ..... I'm officially back!

From spring vacation that is! ....and don't think i haven't read the nay sayer's posts about me
smh.gif
! You all know who you are........ y'all are officially unplugged!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

FLINTGREY wrote:

Listen to this man! They will be releasing the first or second week of May! ........ And there you have it! ..... I'm officially back!

From spring vacation that is! ....and don't think i haven't read the nay sayer's posts about me
smh.gif
! You all know who you are........ y'all are officially unplugged!
roll.gif

Glad to see you back....

Back
Top Bottom