House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

20100323223017.jpg

via: LTD

So my boy went to HOH in Texas and sent me a pic of the 1st Vince Carter's

Will these be dropping in all HOH?

Originally Posted by parada45

So my boy went to HOH in Texas and sent me a pic of the 1st Vince Carter's

Will these be dropping in all HOH?
The shox bb4 has been out since the summer, they released the black, silver and royal blue pair and the white patent leather and black ones.  They were available in certain footlockers so def not a HOH release

If anyone is interested, HOH chicago had the Nike Elite Crew Socks that are impossible to find anywhere else. I was surprised to see them there, ended up buying 3 pairs. They had a ton of black pairs size 8-12 left and maybe one navy and one royal blue. I also was surprised to find the Zoom Soldier 3 Akrons in my size.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Anybody know when the Wayne, NJ HOH opens?  or if it still is opening?
 Supposedly march 26th is the grand opening, but im goin down to HOH Cherry Hill tm for the dukes so imm ask and get a definite date.
Saturday Funk Flex and some surprise guest are gonna be there as grand opening on the 27th

Is the new HOH in Jersey going to have anything exclusive releasing just for them kind of like other HOH grand openings?

Originally Posted by itsvinnie

nothing good at HOH LA?

They completely restocked of Nike Elite Socks, in all colors and length. Couple of Rice Editions, restocked in eggplants 
smile.gif
 ... that's about it that caught my eye.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Any info on how many pairs of anniversary IXs HoH Chi will be getting?

dont have a number but from what i undertsand they got "a good amount".  shouldnt be hard to get at all

Back
Top Bottom