House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Called the hoh on 125th,person I spoke to didn't know what time the 34th st store is opening. Anybody know what time they're opening tomorrow?

11:00 am 
is what i was told at 34 street footlocker 
i was told 9am...  did anyone else call? i wanna know for sure..

Originally Posted by PTPer

Originally Posted by joekamel

Do any HoHs still have the black silver Penny III? The one I go to no longer carries it. Let me know. Thanks.

not sure where you stay at but the HOH out LA in the Beverly Center had them for a while. I was out there late december early january and got em for around 109

Yeah it was the same over here in Chi but I slept on em. Sucks for me.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Is there any hoh in the bay area? I swear we never get any love up here. 
tired.gif

There's one in Serramonte Mall in Daly City...

Good morning NT, im waiting on the word of when the store is going 2 open, so I can take my break and cop my twins of cool grey 11s.
I won't be answering PM's since half of NT knows my phone # (LOL) So if anyone needs any retail assistance text me at 347-671-5393.
I am not looking 2 make a profit at all, just trying 2 make the registers go "ca-ching" in the name of NKETLK

Passed by @ 8:30 and they are open already. People started buying it and the line was crazy. I figure it was too late for me already so I didnt even line up. But there were about 50 heads there lining up waiting to get in.

Just passed by. Still like 30 heads on line. Dudes were walking out with bags full of kicks. Couldn't stay because of work. And it's not the old dr jays spot or the smaller FTL. Whole new retail space with two floors closer to 5th ave (by espirit and express)

Just left from there, it was insane. 3D's, OC's, Cool Greys, BHM III are sold out...they seem that have a monster stock of everything but you know the reseller game. Anyway, if you are looking for anything else I suggest heading there now. Surprised how organized it was tho.

I got there at 9 and people were lining up a second time already. Seemed like everyone bought one of everything just to resell. I was looking for 3d kobes but had to come off with Ocs instead luckily got the last pair and only half size bigger than mine even though one of the workers said they were sold out halfway up the steps. Almost had me walk out after waiting 45 mins with nothing. The workers in this one seemed alot nicer than the harlem one. Maybe thats because they havent been through this yet so they still have patience. Trying to trade for the 3ds now. These 2 dudes I talked to were from virginia and were there since 4am.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Anyone know if the questlove dunks are gone?
Think those were the only sneakers they had left at 10 when i left there.  Sucks that it was full of resellers today. There was a squad of kids with 4 pairs each outside when i first got there.

Back
Top Bottom